Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Centurion Wealth Circle -centurionwealthcircle.com

centurionwealthcircle_banner.gif

CenturionWealthCircle.com (CWC) is a great resource site for CWC members to make extra income with our expanding Wealth Creation Product Lines.

All of our products are designed to enhance the income and personal growth of our members.

To invest into any of our products members need to purchase Product Tokens.

These cost just $15 each.

To reward our members, and share the wealth, we run a lucrative affiliate marketing system that pays a share of our profits BACK to our valued members!!

Payouts daily until it reaches 400%

No referrals needed to earn.

Compounding for Maximum earnings.

2 tier Referral Commission - 10% and 5% for all purchase.

50% withdrawal.

50 Product Tokens Max in 14 days.

AP only.[/b]

I corrected 2% daily payout from the original post.

It was said that the payout rate is no set.

It will depend on the daily sales and obviously the day of launch will be big and expected to bring higher rate.

Really? It's not a fix 2% daily that we get from this program? I hope that it's bigger than expected so that I can gain much profit in the said program. As of now, I am promoting this program to get more referrals to help me speed up my earnings.

LAUNCHING 6 JULY 2011 (We are fast coming up to 3,000 pre-launch members and this has far exceeded our expectations)

It is set to launch on the 6th July and we will be able to purchase Tokens / Positions at $15each + $2 fee on Monday 4th. You will need Alertpay to buy your positions .

A program where members can buy a Product Token for $15 and gets paid 400% or $60 after a period of time, at an estimated profit of 2% daily. Only 50% of the balance can be withdrawn and the other 50% to be repurchased to help with the longevity of the program.

Very soon you will be able to purchase product tokens and thus enjoy the benefits of our Profit Sharing System where each position will pay back a maximum of $60.

Launching: July 6th 2011 5:00 PM GMT

Come & Join the 3,174 other Members who have already become part of the GREATEST MONEY MAKING CIRCLE on the net today!!

It is set to launch on the 6th July and we will be able to purchase Tokens / Positions at $15each + $2 fee on Monday 4th. You will need Alertpay to buy your positions .

Come & Join the 3,347 other Members who have already become part of the GREATEST MONEY MAKING CIRCLE on the net today!!

You can purchase tokens /Positions here is my payment to alertpay:

Payment Details

* Date: July 04, 2011 7:54:39 AM

* Amount Paid: $48.19 USD

* Reference Number: 789A9-680CB-675C3

* Seller Name: CenturionWealthCircle

* Seller Email: sales@centurionwealthcircle.com

* Item Description: CWC Product Token: N/A

Few hours left before the launch take your seat!!

Update from the admin:

News Update 07/05/2011

Almost launch day and we have almost 4,000 Excited Members!!! Could CWC be the fastest growing program of its type right now?

Remember - when you introduce members to the circle YOU WILL MAKE 10% Commission every single time they purchase or re-invest in Product Tokens! Your recruits could buy hundreds of tokens as time goes by and YOU WILL BENEFIT over and over! - (Not to mention the 5% Bonus commissions from their recruits)!

The circle is growing and developing at a very rapid pace. We will tweak and improve the site and services as membership grows with new and innovative wealth creation features, services and products. solal, you really are in at the right time!!

Tomorrow we will launch and start processing all token orders. Please allow 24 hours before we start our unique and powerful two way cycler.

To the success of all our members!

Regards, Larry.

Few hours left before the launch take your seat!!

Update from the admin:

News Update 07/05/2011

Almost launch day and we have almost 4,000 Excited Members!!! Could CWC be the fastest growing program of its type right now?

Remember - when you introduce members to the circle YOU WILL MAKE 10% Commission every single time they purchase or re-invest in Product Tokens! Your recruits could buy hundreds of tokens as time goes by and YOU WILL BENEFIT over and over! - (Not to mention the 5% Bonus commissions from their recruits)!

The circle is growing and developing at a very rapid pace. We will tweak and improve the site and services as membership grows with new and innovative wealth creation features, services and products. solal, you really are in at the right time!!

Tomorrow we will launch and start processing all token orders. Please allow 24 hours before we start our unique and powerful two way cycler.

Regards, Larry.

News Update 07/06/2011

WELCOME alandetsu to the Centurion Wealth Circle. We are officially LIVE!!

After an amazing 2 week trial period the Centurion Wealth Circle has gone LIVE with over 4,250 Members, 12,000 hits a day, 10,000+ You Tube Views!

YOU are in at the VERY START of what is destined to become a gigantic internet phenomenon!!!

Tomorrow (GMT) we will begin the very first cycle. After this is started and you start seeing your positions accumulate a balance - PROMOTE LIKE CRAZY! The joining frenzy has only just begun!

Remember: Commissions and Bonus Commissions will reflect after positions have been processed.

Look out for the newsletter.

Regards, Larry

My Positions Profit

07/04/11: 230 $3.40 07/07/11:

07/04/11: 229 $3.40 07/07/11:

07/04/11: 228 $3.40 07/07/11:

News Update 07/06/2011

WELCOME to the Centurion Wealth Circle. We are officially LIVE!!

After an amazing 2 week trial period the Centurion Wealth Circle has gone LIVE with over 4,250 Members, 12,000 hits a day, 10,000+ You Tube Views!

YOU are in at the VERY START of what is destined to become a gigantic internet phenomenon!!!

Tomorrow (GMT) we will begin the very first cycle. After this is started and you start seeing your positions accumulate a balance - PROMOTE LIKE CRAZY! The joining frenzy has only just begun!

Remember: Commissions and Bonus Commissions will reflect after positions have been processed.

Look out for the newsletter.

Regards, Larry

News Update 07/05/2011

Hi solal

Regards, Larry.

News Update 06/30/2011

Hi solal

After 7 AMAZING DAYS the Centurion Wealth Circle now has 2,500+ pre launch members!!

As the days roll up to launch time members are getting more excited about the Profit Sharing System and how this monster of a program will dominate the online MLM industry now and over the coming years!

There will be some great Success Stories to come and each one will be published on the site helping to convert your leads into members.

We are now introducing the exciting CWC newsletter to all members. This will keep you up to date with news, ideas, products and any changes in the program [coming soon].

The Alertpay payment system will open before launch day to head off any bandwidth issues on the day. Note; although you may purchase tokens before launch day, these will NOT be processed until the scheduled time on launch.

Once again we can not urge you enough to SHARE this opportunity with all your contacts! This is a very good time to get people on board! PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE!

Regards, Larry.

News Update: 06/24/2011

Hi solal... in less than 48 hours we have almost 1,000 pre-launch members! This has far exceed all our expectations.

We believe a lot of people are going to make a lot of money from CWC over the coming months and years and YOU are in at the very start!!

We have listened to our members and learned a lot in the last 48 hours. As a result the site has been greatly improved tweaked and tightened as we gear up for the big launch day.

Our advice right now? PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE. All evidence is showing that this is going to be a great program that is ALREADY making a massive stir in business opportunity circles.

Please come JOIN US on Facebook!

It's great to have you in the Circle solal.

Regards, Larry

News Update: 06/22/2011

Hi solal - Welcome to the Circle!

Pre-Launch: This program is currently in Pre-Launch. This means that we will not be processing payments until the launch date. It also means that YOU now have a golden, and once only, opportunity to promote this program to EVERYONE you know!!

The Centurion Wealth Circle is about to become an Internet Phenomenon and YOU ARE IN AT THE START!

REMEMBER solal: You get PAID a Commission EVERY TIME your recruit's buy or re-invest into Tokens!! This could add up to serious residual income. ALSO you get paid a BONUS COMMISSION when THEIR recruits buy tokens!

We are very excited about this program and will endeavour to improve and modify it for the benefit of all our members as time goes on.

Please be patient as we update and improve on this site's content. We are still testing and tweaking the site and scripts to ensure you have the best possible experience.

Regards, Larry

Come & Join the 5,212 other Members who have already become part of the GREATEST MONEY MAKING CIRCLE on the net today!!

My Account:

Total Positions :: 7

Total Cycles :: 294

Total Income from Profit Sharing System :$ 58.80

Withdrawal Activity

07/09/11: 05:01:26 $ 13.80 Pending 07/14/11

07/08/11: 05:12:37 $ 15.00 Pending 07/13/11

cwc-payment02.jpg

Another Payment received, above.

Also I am receiving great results from my advertising package that I purchased when I bought my positions.

Here is an official update from Admin posted on another forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All...

The cycle is growing faster than ever. 6,300 members at time of this post. We continue to tweak and amend the scripts bit by bit making the system better as we go. The two way cycler is really doing well. With our unique two way cycler it doesn't matter if your position is in first or last!

A note of caution: For legal reasons we ask all promoters to be aware that CWC is primarily an Advertising Network and Digital Product business that happens to have an excellent Profit Sharing System rather than just a pure money making opportunity.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in this forum and beyond for your faith and hard work in making Centurion Wealth Circle an over night success.

Larry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest CWC Official Update

Powerpoint Presentation and additional information below :

http://blog.donothingmoney.com/centurion-wealth-cycler/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi strosdegoz

The incredible Centurion Wealth Circle rolls on with 6,600+ members. We have one of the fastest growing wealth making cyclers on the net right now!! Many members have made money and some have even made THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS (so far) in our totally unique Profit Sharing System!

If you haven’t purchased any tokens yet then WHY NOT?? We are paying daily. Every token earns you a position in the PSS and each position will mature to a fantastic 400% return! Take a look at the testimonials page http://www.centurion...estimonials.php and see what our valued members are saying.

Membership only gets better – new products are coming on board and this means more sales and thus MORE CYCLING and payouts.

Speak soon…

Larry

Master Admin for the Centurion Wealth Circle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds promising but the problem is that I don't have 15$ AP to try this and I quess none is willing to loan even I would under you on this program. It's hard to generate thatkind of money in short period of time from PTPs.

It is really hard if you just get money from PTP's but it is somehow being patience with getting the money to start investing in the programs. I already invested in here 1 position and now I am able to withdraw it. I plan to reach $30 before I will request payout so that the 50% will be reinvested and I get $15.

So if i have 1 position, how much do i stand to earn? Since the site has now launched, how many percent do we get to earn per position? Coz i read that 2% isn't sure yet? And is it ok for latecomers to still invest here? Since it might be an early bird type of program where only early members get to profit, the latecomers lose.

Come & Join the 3,174 other Members who have already become part of the GREATEST MONEY MAKING CIRCLE on the net today!!

Centurion Wealth Circle (7000 members )

We have a lightning fast Wealth Creation System that can turn $15 into $60 over and over again... and the best part is, you don't have to sponsor anyone if you don't want too!!

Join the GREATEST MONEY MAKING CIRCLE on the net today!!

Got pay on my alertpay account $15

I request my first ever cash out in this program and hope that I can get it in a day or less in here. I do have 2 positions now and aiming for more so that I can get much of the benefits in this cycler. There are quite a lot of members in here now so I am confident that this program will be staying for long and hope it would be.