Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CityTrade - citytrade.biz

I am not the Admin.

Started : Jun 22, 2011

About HYIP:

City Trade is a corporate that manages controversial alternative investment instruments. city trade opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money.

Investment Offer:

plans.jpg

Minimum Deposit: $5

Accepted Currency: LR

Link: http://citytrade.biz/

Their website looks simple. As a hourly website it is very risky to invest here. But they are providing low rate 1.5% for a hour. They may pay for some days but after that they can't pay. This is not a stable site . HYIP monitors had given them paying status.

@chasmi I think you had to take a few moment before made this comment that they can't pay, I knew it anyone will pay from them must complain against you. So please be careful and make sure about your statement. I really think that 1.5% is not too high like these type of Forex agent and after 3 day's their return will be 108%, not too high, even it'll be a net bonus.

• 1 month later...

running days 57, it's still online,

I think 1.5% daily can be a stable ROI, but hourly is so huge but still the program is online,

there is images of forums on their site and no monitors in the ratings page,

thus the status of the program is hidden and suspicious.