Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ref4bux - ref4bux.com

today113

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Get paid already too

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID6S026891UK347170S) Sent by: Ref4Bux.com (The sender of this payment is Non-US – Verified) Payment sent from: support@ref4bux.com Payment sent to:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Business contact information

Customer Service URL: pixel.gif http://www.ref4bux.com Customer Service Email: sales@ref4bux.com Amount received: $0.28 USD Fee amount: $0.00 USD Net amount: $0.28 USD

Issue a refund scr_symQuestion.gif You have up to 60 days to refund the payment. Date: 09 Jun, 2012 Time: 11:26:20 GMT+07:00 Status: Completed

I joined this site 2 weeks ago. It's nice to see that this site is paying its members. However, i didn't continue to click here because i find the rates too low. If not for the low rates i would have continued clicking here since i like the design on how to view ads, it pretty much works like surf sites.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I joined this site 2 weeks ago.is very good site but i didn't continue to click here because i find the rates too low.

I, too, buddy, I have left the site if already a few times to get payment from this site, in fact I already have 3 referrals. but still pay ad clicks and very little load times are very long so I decided to quit this site rather than waste my time. But for lovers of PTC site is one site that works for you because of the ads that we get and the other work we can do here.