Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

autocashwheel-autocashwheel.com

I am not the admin of the site...

A brand new cycler with a potential of earning good profits. For only $5 per position you will start participating on the cycler. Further info about the site are provided below:

Autocashwheel System Works Flawlessly !

Get Paid $9 Each Time Your Position Cycle Out

We Refund Your Money, If Your Position Doesn't Cycle in 31 days

Registration is Limited to 5'000 Members.

Buy a position for $5

Get 180% profit after your position cycle out.

Position get cycled after every 2 position bought

5% Referral Commission

We are so confident about our plan that we are giving refund,if your position doesn't cycle in 31 days period

We won't suspend your account/position after we refund you

That's means..Your position will be active and we will pay you remaning profit of 180% which is $4($9 - $5) as soon your position cycle out

Registration is Limited to First 5'000 Members..to keep the program running stable

Your one $5 position earn you $9.This can happen every minute or Hour.

Join here: autocashweel

This site is new and for now its cycle in two to three days so don't get behind. Join now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in with 15 dollars and hoping I will be paid soon. Right now this site is just three weeks old. so I guess it still good to invest in. A cycler like eft last for four months. So I guess I will keep on investing in here for three more weeks.

31 days return policy is the only one that I'm waiting. I don't know if I will get my 15 dollars back. But I'm hoping that I will. But same time I'm hoping that more will invest in here. just hoping. Because its better to earn more back than just earn back the principal.

Just waiting for the refunds. Or if this site will starts to refunds us. So far I'm waiting. Tomorrow will be my 31th day. So lets see if I will get any refunds in here. If not then I'm sure been scammed by 15 dollars its too much and no earnings from that. So hard. Really.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no refunds and I file a dispute. problem is that ap said theirs no funds available. So in short I loss 15 dollars in here. Just wondering how did you interpret the refunds? Did it say that we need to send support and ask for refunds? Theirs no instruction right? Its only states that after 31th day we get our refunds but it did not states that we need to send support and ask for a refunds.

Now theirs something that we need to check out. 31 days after we invest if theirs not cycled we get a refund. But the truth is that after 31 days we must file for refunds to the support. Then we need to wait another 30 days before we get our money back. So lousy admin. Why not return our money now.

Admin still don't make any emails. I give up. I loss 15 dollars in here. I think its a bad move to invest that big. I have a bad feeling about this site even before I tried to invest in this site. Its a bad site. But lets see. maybe in a week I will receive my refunds.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a member of autocashwheel, but I have to say that some cycler sites are scam sites, because I have experienced it. So, investors must beware & take caution when investing in such site.

autocashwheel is a scam site. I'm still hoping that my 15 dollars will be refunded but I know its a long shot. As its gone as far as I know it. Admin does not reply to any inquiry at all. I'm hoping that this week I will receive my refunds but none comes. So its more than two months and still no refunds.

I'm tired of hoping. Now I decide that this is the last time I'm going to open this thread. I already moved this thread in my list of scam site. I know its hard to invest in a site. Especially that I only invest in this site because of a friend recommendation. I have some doubt but I throw it away. But its seems I throw my money also.