Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cosearn - Cosearn.com

"CosEarn" is a specialized private investment club for active investors who do not want to or have no time to explore the global financial investment opportunities both in rising and falling markets. "CosEarn" is always there to help out.

Today FOREX is the most dynamic market with highest liquidity and complex and multifaceted structure. Our services allows to reduce risks for beginners and get average stable income from markets. Skilled traders, who earn several years on Forex, stocks and other markets, may use our services as additional way to make profit, but without difficulties, high risks and time wasting.

120% After 1 Day

150% After 2 Days

250% After 5 Days

http://www.cosearn.com

hey are saying that they are having trading business from 2007 but their site looks ordinary and don't have professional look. Though the minimum deposit is 1$ the ROI and referral commission were high. I don't know whether they can manage their profit. they are still not listed in any HYIP monitors. We have to wait for the monitor's rate

Minimum being 1$ really make the program attractive and good that they support perfect money along with LR,

but roi offered is high and unreasonable and i dont see any chances of sustaining it even in short term.

So even if one decide to join go for few days and exit out after getting paid.

Even they wrote that they'll give us high RoI but I think that ratio must be for big amount, something are includes in their hidden ToS. Because 20% daily increment are horrible. If possible then please help us by giving more practical proofs. Some important and special features they need to add urgently like security center and HYIP proof Forums. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

running days 56, and the program is still online,

there is partners page but clicking on it, there is only blank page just,

I wonder there is not a single monitor listing this one,

the program might have removed the monitors to hide their status information !