Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I want to warn everyone about my terrible experience. My name is Leonardo Alencar. I am from Brazil.

Last week I saw an advertisement for antivirus from Gridinsoft and installed it. I downloaded the soft from their official website. As it turned out, the advertising was deceiving - there was no trial. I should have deleted it straight away, but I was stupid: I didn't delete it, but I paid for the subscription.

So I scanned my computer and there were a few false positives. For example, browser add-ons that never existed. Then I noticed something strange: my second computer (connected by the same network) had Gridinsoft appearing in its processes, although I had never installed it!

Then I immediately uninstalled Gridinsoft software. I tried to unsubscribe, but it turned out to be impossible. There is simply no link in my account to unlink my card. I wrote to them in support, but my ticket is still unanswered.

The next day I started receiving notifications from various services that someone wanted to log in from another device. Some services provided information about IP: it was Ukraine. I was very concerned about this because I store cryptocurrency on my laptop. I immediately opened my wallet and it turned out that there was nothing else there! All my coins were stolen at night.

I have not installed any other software these days. I'm sure that Gridinsoft robbed me.

Please don't repeat my mistakes. Stay away from Gridinsoft!

gridinsoft.com has protected privacy, but I managed to find out who is behind this domain: Irina Gridina and Dmitry Gridin. These are scammers and hackers!

So, I have already contacted the police and conducted a small investigation. GRIDINSOFT is a gang from Ukraine, and here are its members (aparently family):

Irina Gridina - Ирина Гридина

irina-gridina-png.766454

irina-gridina-1-png.766455

Dmitry Gridin - Дмитрий Гридин

dmitry-gridin%C2%A0-png.766456

dmitry-gridin%C2%A01-png.766457

Daniel Gridin - Даниил Гридин

daniel-grydin-png.766458

Lyubov Samoylova - Любовь Самойлова

lyubov-samoylova-png.766459