Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we most list onex now as an inactive. Because until now theirs still no posters in this thread. Its only shows that right now one is now a no body. An abandon site of investors. Because before its very popular but right now its dead silent. I thought when they give a news that Automatic Update process is enabled. I thought every body will be happy. But right now no one post at all.

• 4 weeks later...

I still see proof of payments from other site that is dated september 18. But after that theirs no more proof of payments. And in this thread in DMT theirs no movement at all. So I really don't know if the proof of payments that has been posted in other forums are real or not since its was been posted in two forum by the same person.

• 3 weeks later...

This site turn to scam or to put it in a nice way the cycler don't cycle anymore. That's the only way to say that this site don't pay anymore. But right now I'm still thinking that others newbies still loss money in this kind of situations simply because they don't check the site movement and payments.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say that again today I am showing hundreds of dollars in commissions and my business is always growing, this was definitely a great choice and the cost is only $5.

Tomorrow the new system will launch so make sure to check that out.

22:20 UTC - 14 November 2011

Attend the webinar tomorrow night when the Company will make a major announcement in regard to the new LEAP Marketing System. This special webinar is Tuesday, November 15th at 9:00 PM Eastern (New York time). This is going to change everything! We are about to take you to a whole other level...

Time: Tuesday, November 15th at 9:00 PM Eastern

Place: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=24265362

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm not good in referring people... do we receive spill over from upline in case we cannot recruit someone to join? i have joined many sites like this, but because i'm not good in recruiting, i usually don't earn from them...

same here am not good at refering even though i tried my level best to recruit and i haven't earned at all with this program :(

• 3 weeks later...

another matrix program, that is very hard for me to earn from this kind of program. many members here already joined but i think you need good promotion skill in order to earn from this site, but it seems more to money games for me rather than matrix :D

I really don't understand how this site become stable. But I'm really suprise that this one is some how a hit. I don't know why or maybe its because its doing ponzi scheme that's why its can last long like this. But right now i'm thinking that its better to invest in here than invest in average hyip site. For me its more stable in here.