Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NetUSO - netuso.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

What is Netuso?

NETUSO? HERE IS a ONE-SENTENCE DESCRIPTION OF THIS WEBSITE:

There is a lot of money to be made, if a lot of people knowing your product.

That, in a nutshell, is what netuso is about. Netuso let all parties benefit. The advertiser, but also the viewer. Netuso is a force of nature. That is, our natural inclination to join advertisement communities, traffic exchanger and associations in order to accomplish things that we cannot get done by acting alone.

Surfing, Exchange of Traffic, how does it work? NETUSO SURF PLANS allowing you to visit member sites, in return other members visit your site. Each Site you visit gains you one visitor back to your own website. NETUSO exchanges your traffic in a 1:1 rate.

NETUSO is not a regular Traffic Exchange, earn money during surfing!

NETUSO Advice

Unit Cost $1

Min 1 Unit- Max 49 Units

Daily ROI 0.8%

for Lifetime

NETUSO Advice Plus

Unit Cost $1

Min 50 Units - Max 2499 Units

Daily ROI 0.85%

Maximum Return On Expire 240%

NETUSO 2500

Unit Cost $1

Min 2500 Units - Max 4999 Units

Daily ROI 0.85%

Maximum Return On Expire 300%

NETUSO 5000

Unit Cost $1

Min 5000 Units - Max 9999 Units

Daily ROI 0.9%

Maximum Return On Expire 320%

NETUSO 25000

Unit Cost $1

Min 25000 Units - Max 49999 Units

Daily ROI 1%

Maximum Return On Expire 400%

NETUSO 50000

Unit Cost $1

Min 50000 Units - Max N.A

Daily ROI 1.2%

Maximum Return On Expire NO EXPIRATION

What payment solutions are supported?

NETUSO offers Membership upgrades with Liberty reserve, Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Alertpay and FlaxPAY

Does NETUSO offer an Affiliate Program?

When someone joins NETUSO after being referred to the program by an existing member, the inviting member is credited with 5% on every Membership upgrade

What kind of websites are allowed on NETUSO?

Only English language sites will be allowed on our network.

NETUSO does not allow adult, *****graphic, hate or any other content considered to be offensive. Sites found to be in violation will have their page removed and all credits assigned to the page will be forfeited. Repeat offenders or severe violations will have their accounts terminated and their URL's blocked from accessing our services.

Link: http://netuso.com/

per unit cost is affordable and obviously if profit offered reasonable. less than 1% per day and its sustainable. this autosurf program also listed on autosurf and investment monitoring site already and still waiting status so far. because make daily payment, I am sure tomorrow new status will shown.

Wow its words i have to say. There is a surf that i will join.

The

negative sides i always look first: Cash-out request if you have more like 1 USD on your Balance every time. So if i go with a test f $1.00 1 unit in the first plan it will take me 100 years to get a payout:))

Ok the positive side: NETUSO offers Membership upgrades with Liberty reserve, Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Alertpay and FlaxPAY.

Even lions society owner leahs new payment processor flaxpay...so thats a great thing in my ears.

The roi 0,8% wont even give me 30 cents a month so its will be to buy a few more units:) At least 5 units i need for to get me 1 payment a month so around 5 months to bep....

Surely i need a rcb offer now...But the thing is i got a good sence of this autosurf, bad for the autosurf they dont lower the payout. In this way they wont get announcement from payment proof postings....

• 4 months later...

Its nice and good site. Although I think the ROI is low. But I believe this site will last about a year more or less. My opinion is base on my experience with a site that has low ROI and has good program. NetUSO is low ROI and its has a good program. But I'm hoping that I'm right if I'm wrong then this site is just a show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SIte is not opening. So it is not possible to get any information about the site now. Please give some ulternate link to the site. How ever 0.8% ROI a day is a good plan to invest as it is affordable by the promoter. I am looking forward to the site and the information about it to have some investment in it.