Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12-bonus - 12-bonus.com

I am not the Admin.

Started: 2011-06-13

About HYIP:

We are a group of independent professional Forex trader and financial advisers.We are neither the biggest nor the most powerful corporation in the world and nor do we intend to be.Our goal is to make Forex trading simpler and easier for people who are unfamiliar with the foreign exchange market

and protect these people from financial risks and material losses.12-bonus provides a unique client centered service which put our client's needs first. This is only possible because we are a small company with exceptionally high service standards.

Investment Plans: 27% daily for 4 days,112% after 4 days,150% after 12 days

Min Spend : $5

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commission: 2%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

Link: http://www.12-bonus.com/

This is 100% successful site (full proof system).It has low base $5 and $10 on mid range and $100 is not too high for any professional Investors.They have good RoI, I think Base plan is the most effective for us. From there we can gain the most secure profit.I like their Instant Payout system with trusted LR process. I think they should run a long journey with this program as they have 4 HYIP Proof forum connecters.

Only their Ref. Commission is too tiny for us ; it should be better if it'll make 5% Bonus for us. Overall (+2) from me.

• 1 month later...

running days is 66, the profit of 8% in 4 days is something like 2% daily,

but still this one seems to have turned to scam,

as there is no monitor in their ratings page, looks like the status is hidden !

That really scares me. After 2 months, site seem to have turned scam? I hope someone around would give some tips on where to invest better to avoid being scammed. Most of these programs claim that they are the best among all only to find out after a month or so that it already turned scam... hayz

@millionaireguy

lols, there is few programs in hyip industry that turn to scam very fast within few days itself,

a simple tip is that the huge the ROI the short the life of the program,

as here 2 to 4% offered in their plans on daily basis, but the status of the program is hidden, suspicious.