Accept Liberty reserve and perfect money

Ref comission 1-5%

Online Since: Sep 26, 2010

Total Members: 68

Total Upgrades: $900

Total Withdraw: $294.55

Last update:

2010-10-21 02:16:32

The plans is thought thru for to make us go inside the program at least for 60 days. In this way they will buy time to get many members inside the program for a longer run. You can not upgrade to silver pack without buy a standard pack first.

And for to invest minimum in silver you need to invest 20.00 in the standard pack. You can upgrade 50% of the value of standard.

We have time before christmas, 2 days for the 60 days... The stats telling me they wont run yet:) I dont like there is nothing about who they are, the contact us is going to email support online. Im pretending they wont disappear in a few months :blink:

Im gonna join, and again on my knees and begging...better go in early then to late..

And the link

http://thesurfingprofits.com

they have very good accepted plans really. are they paying you daily as the say there Cashout is daily? so please show us your payment proof. I like that they yous LR and PM for payments.

I havent invested any money yet. Ive been looking them everyday and in another forums a few people joined and has been paid. I like a autorsurf that hasnt to big amounts inside it as deposit. Its unusual a autosurf run awau with a few bucks....The cost of ssl, site, domain need to be paid for first. So I always take that sum away from deposted money total. And paid out. Then you understand how much money there is in the system. And this is a good one yet.

Looks promising autosurf. Plans are very attractive and minimum is only $5 to $10 only.I may join on this one later if I saw many payment proofs here. Rated by 2 monitors as 'paying'. Please post here if you paid by this one already! ;)

As the other response up here not yet :) havent putted any money inside yet. But im on my way:)

The plans looks a lot as Geniussurf....

With lesser time and the scale...

And so im out...check geniussurf thread...

The site looks good. Have you received you payment here? I'm interested to join :)

No I havent recieved a payment here as I wrote before ...im out meaning I have not deposited my money in here :)

And I am a little careful becuase the layout of the plans is the same as Genius surf and they didnt hold to long, all pending payments there. No payout for days.