Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gev - gev.com/forum/

nehmer

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 8YW18992AM522534Y)

Sent by:

Lucky Star S.r.l. (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Payment sent from:

sales@luckystar.me

Payment sent to:

chardyme@hotmail.com

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.flyupload.com

Customer Service Email: info@luckystar.me

Amount received:

$3.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$3.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Jan 15, 2012

Time:

13:53:56 PST

Completed

Custom Note:

Forum points

Payment type:

Instant

I thought that I will be able to create many posts today here in GEV. Yesterday, there were a lot of threads for members to post. Now, many of these threads got locked again. But the good thing is that I got paid again today.

Well that is normal as when we found that thread is already needed to close by the admin. So we just need to be active to find more threads specifically new threads to post so we can have request on time and gathered points already.

Rates are already great, but I prefer to wait for some time in order to see what will happen during the coming period, especially I did not get used to participate in this kind of subjects in any other site, perhaps the site was good, but I think it needs to increase the sections , this will attract a larger number of members to the forum .

I thought that I will be able to create many posts today here in GEV. Yesterday, there were a lot of threads for members to post. Now, many of these threads got locked again. But the good thing is that I got paid again today.

you know the reason why the admin close thread? I always read about it but I do not know why. maybe you know and can share with me. so that I could make a thread in accordance with the admin want to do when I became active later

There is a new announcement from Gev forum, the Forum Posting Campaign will be ended very soon, here's the quote from admin Gev.

IMPORTANT! About Forum Posting Campaign

Hello,

I opened to let you know that we are going to stop paying forum members for posting on our forum. The points system will be disabled in a couple of days.

However, don't be afraid, we are not going anywhere, we are still here and we are still going to reward you for your support!

We are going to open a new way of rewarding our users and if you have a Twitter, Facebook or Google+ account then you can participate and earn cash.

Will keep you informed so stay tuned!

hmm, i think admin already think about this one before and it will be good if the program is running earlier so we can join the program, even this site have good rate and good place to discuss we cannot earn from this site anymore, i just hope the new earning program will give us more benefit

Yes, the gev forum will not paying forum in a couple of days. Happy that im able to atleast have another payment request yesterday. And i think that we can still earn using our facebook accounts. So i think it is really the time that admin will stop paying in gev forum. But i think that it is the start of luxury forum. :P

Yes, the gev forum will not paying forum in a couple of days. Happy that im able to atleast have another payment request yesterday. And i think that we can still earn using our facebook accounts. So i think it is really the time that admin will stop paying in gev forum. But i think that it is the start of luxury forum. :P

I have still three pending payments in here. My big question is that will I still going to get paid with my three pending payments in here? or not? Because I did work for it. But I don't bother to send support and ask about my three pending payments. If admin want to pay he will pay.

I have still three pending payments in here. My big question is that will I still going to get paid with my three pending payments in here? or not? Because I did work for it. But I don't bother to send support and ask about my three pending payments. If admin want to pay he will pay.

Not yet paid for how long already? Can you give us screenshot regarding the payment requests you have in this forum. I will give you link and if all of the three pending payments have "Not shipped Yet" on the shipping date then probably you will just wait if those payment request already have the dates then admin already cleared it.

http://www.gev.com/forum/market.php?do=purchase_history&type=2

My last pending payment got processed this morning. I do not have any pending payment anymore and I am sure that all other pending payment requests will also get processed because the admin said so, in one forum. And he also promised to post and inform people about his new earning program.

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 23C04833TR276714X)

Sent by:

Lucky Star S.r.l. (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Payment sent from:

sales@luckystar.me

Payment sent to:

chardyme@hotmail.com

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.flyupload.com

Customer Service Email: info@luckystar.me

Amount received:

$3.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$3.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Jan 19, 2012

Time:

03:37:51 PST

Completed

Custom Note:

Forum points

Payment type:

Instant

It is really wondering news that is to know that this forum isn't a forex based discussion forum,but i want to express my regrets of not being able to participates in this forum activities,since payment processors are limited to only paypal,and currently,my country isn't accepting paypal.the admin should take a positive step to solve this problem.

I received my last payment today. Here are the details:

Lucky Star S.r.l. sent you $3,00 USD

Transaction ID: 7JT309903E9631043

Hello Emi Sri Sulanjari,

Lucky Star S.r.l. sent you a payment of $3,00 USD.

Note from sender, Lucky Star S.r.l.:

Forum points

Get the details

Once you've received the payment, you can: icon_claimFundsBag__31x25.gif Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. icon_claimFundsBankAcct_31x25.gif Withdraw or transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days). icon_claimFundsCC_31x25.gif Withdraw or transfer the money to a credit or debit card.

Don't see the money in your account?

Don't worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sender Information

Lucky Star S.r.l.

info@luckystar.me

Thanks,

PayPal