Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

swaia - swaia.biz

I am not admin

Note: swaia is a investment program that has good and sustainable investment plans has paying status on monitors since 240+ days. For me this program look trustable due to very reasonable plans and steady performance.

Investment Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 0.40

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 0.60

Plan 3 $10,001 - $500,000 0.80

Accept :LR

http://swaia.biz/?ref=yogeshwartyagi

• 2 months later...

the daily profit of 0.4% is low and thus sustainable,

the plans can be the reason for the stability of the program so far,

there is no ratings page and hence it's current status is unknown,

I wonder why not a single monitor listing this one so far !

• 1 month later...

Just received email notification by admin informing about perfectmoney deposit problem.

To all investors and partners

Recently we got some connection problem between our servers and Perfect Money servers.

We had contacted with our data center and Perfect Money to solve this problem , we hope this will solve soon.

Until further notice all perfect money deposit will add manually and it takes about 5 or 6 hours.

So i have face any problem please CONTACT SWAIA customer service.

Thank you for your understanding

It is good that I found this site being discussed here. It seems to me that this site has changed the investment plan to be 27.15% for 4 days. I was wondering when it changed. It might be just within a month. I need to do some research on it.

Changing investment plan is not a good sign in hyip but I only care about whether I can get my principal back in four days. If it is the risk I can bear, I will go for it as hit-run for 4 days.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I have noticed that this program has PAYING status on all monitors, according to GoldPoll, this one has been living for 384 days to be exact, and still active so far, the ROI offered in here is reasonable and the term of four days will be comfortable to invest in these kind of program for few rounds.

Mod @juzfinal and I both have hit and run out of this hyip successfully. Since Christmas is coming, it is hard to judge when a hyip site will go scam. So it is better to be careful. I don't plan to go back at this point. But really good experience with this site.

you are right, most of the hyips will turn to scam before Christmas in December, and especially the long term programs like this which have successfully completed one year etc, anyway, still there will be few programs reliable in the hyip industry that won't turn to scam by December and let's hope that swaia will stay active as well, hopefully.