Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earngiftcards - earngiftcards.com

aqeeil

Welcome to EarnGiftCards.com!!

We are now open to all countries and offer cash earnings and PayPal withdraw options!

Our Paid to Click section is now open!

1 Gift Card Credit = $1.00 !

Need to know how to get started earning your first free gift card? Start by simply clicking on the Get Credits link up above or on the left! Next, look through our offer categories and find some that appeal to you. You will want to make sure that your cookies are enabled on your browser prior to starting, and then click on any ad that interests you. Complete the offer according to the instructions listed with each one, and be sure to use valid information - no proxies or fraudulent information. Once you have completed the offer, click the "Submit" button to place the offer into pending, clear your cookies, and find another one of our great offers that you have an interest in!

To trade in your earned gift card credits, simply click on the Redeem Credits link up above or to the left, choose your preferred gift card from our list of available gift cards, and then click "Request". Alternatively, you may click on "Get Paid" above and withdraw your earnings to your verified PayPal account. Your gift card/PayPal request will be processed on the next available payment date, which is currently once per week. Please ensure that your account information is correct.

Any time you have questions, or need assistance, there are several ways you can reach support. We have a handy chat box below, an easy Contact Form, a Support Ticket system for members only, and our inbox messaging system as well. In addition, we offer a Help/FAQ reference that is available at any time.

Join here: http://www.earngiftcards.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up and it will be interesting see what gift cards they offer.

A new way i like to recieve money thru. There is always something to buy and when ur down its the perfect gift:)

The site looks really new and hasnt if i understand right been up running for so long.

What i didnt like was that i need to give my telephone number.

Thats for me not necesary but ok i did.

So waiting my confirmation email.

Anyone been paid so far? Recieved any giftcards?