Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stable-ROI - stable-roi.com

I am not the Admin.

Started : Jun 2, 2011

The Admin says:

Welcome to Stable ROI!

There are dozens of ways to spend money – you can get yourself a brand new 3D Home Cinema, a new Car or even a new House if your budget allows. This might make you happy at first, but then you will realize that the money is gone and earning more of it is a tough job nowadays. So why not invest it and let it grow? Unfortunately high profits can not be generated without the appropriate capital and the proper expertise. However, thanks to the growing market of online payment processors and the wide audience of the internet, it is possible to pool your funds with other investors and let professionals manage them. And this is exactly what our team does.

Why us?

Stable ROI enables you to invest your money online through our investment platform which is available to anyone in the world around the clock and substantially increase your capital with the help of our skilled investment experts. We offer competitive returns, far above what any bank can offer, and the possibility to invest from the comfort of your own home. You can monitor your account from any device connected to the internet and request interest payments daily. It takes less than 1 minute to get your first profits paid to the payment processor of choice. If you are looking for an online cash box – Stable ROI is the place to be.

Investment Plans:

105-110% after 1 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Starter $1 - $500 105.00

Normal $500 - $1,000 107.50

Expert $1,000 - $100,000 110.00

115-125% after 2 days

Starter $1 - $500 115.00

Normal $500 - $1,000 120.00

Expert $1,000 - $100,000 125.00

130-140% after 3 days

Starter $1 - $500 130.00

Normal $500 - $1,000 135.00

Expert $1,000 - $100,000 140.00

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR

Referral Commission: 5%

Link: http://stable-roi.com/

the design is looking nice but i do not think so that this program is as stable as the name tells us..

i have checked it the ROI is offering too much return rate which i think is impossible and the site ll be scam very soon..

and the site is quite new so i ll avoid to invest my money in a very risky place..

current status of this program on monitors is 'problem'

as the program stopped to pay since 9th June,

I think the huge ROI offered in their plans can be the reason for the problem with payments,

even the ratings page doesn't work as well.

• 2 months later...

well, this program is closed, as there is no site available for now as well,

there is some Index page loaded on this link,

thread moved to closed programs folder !

Index of /

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at stable-roi.com Port 80