Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

obmco - obmco.com

I am not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Online business management Co! is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

3.2% daily for 220 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 0.80

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 1.20

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 3 .20

Accept: LR

Note: Even though this has been here since around a year and has got paying status on monitors on goldpoll. But i am not sure there are really many investors in it as minimum required is 100$ which is quite big amount.

http://obmco.com/?ref=yogeshwartyagi

Hey boss,

do you want to joke with us, ......... tell us to spend min $100 ...... with leass than 1% RoI.

They really dumb and unable to return any Invest. Mostly they are looking cheater.

We're not getting fool .............. Please Close It.

Hey boss,

do you want to joke with us, ......... tell us to spend min $100 ...... with leass than 1% RoI.

They really dumb and unable to return any Invest. Mostly they are looking cheater.

We're not getting fool .............. Please Close It.

thats right i'm totally with you

they use cheap script with no security system

they are not rgristed company

so how we trust and give them 100$

• 2 months later...

the daily ROI of 0.8% is usually sustainable, but I have noticed that this program changed the ratings link to privacy,

thus I doubt that they have tried to hide the current status of the program,

I am not sure whether they have been paying to this day or stopped to pay !