Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaInvestment - instainvestment.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Welcome to Insta Investmet, Insta Investment is a successful group of investors and experimented traders. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online project offering our activities worldwide. We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market.Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible to gain high rates in return. Insta Investment is an secure investment project, designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us.

The foreign exchange market (forex) is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

Investment Plans:

Long Term - 1.2%-2.1% daily for 120 days , Principal Return

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 1.20

Plan 2 $301 - $2,000 1.50

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 1.80

Plan 4 $5,001 - $50,000 2.10

Short Term - 10.8%-11.4% daily for 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 10.80

Plan 2 $301 - $2,000 11.10

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 11.40

Plan 4 $5,001 - $50,000 11.70

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commission: 5%

Link: http://instainvestment.com/

This site is hardcore scammer ...... they have fake proof forum.

the most idle matter for their virtual server with auto changeable country detectors ........... they even got our money and make us fool.

Cheater and SCAM proof....................

If I'm wrong then please make me clear with your proof or any genuine proof.

Thanks

This is only 3-4 days yet and have paying status on monitors but minimum investment in this program being 10$ is high considering the fact that we should take caution while joining a new hyip. Lookwise site design is good. And if i decide to join the program i would chose 10 days plan as it pays back principal and profit at higher speed so low bears lower risk.

• 2 months later...

this program offered stable ROI, but I am not sure why there is problem with this site, on loading the page, it asked me to give user name and password details, failed to which there is unauthorized error !

401 Unauthorized

Proper authorization is required to access this resource!Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!