Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BuildInvestGroup - buildinvestgroup.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

BuildInvestGroup is the group of companies engaged in short-term and medium-term investment projects in building and engineering. Our main activity lies in one of the most dynamic and rapidly developing sectors of world economy.

By attracting professional financial experts we invest clients money in the most profitable financial instruments such as futures and securities.

We make everything possible to provide financial stability to our clients by offering the most profitable and promising financial solutions to them. This is why finding the highest quality financial instruments are crucial for our company. We possess the ability to achieve the most ambitious goals ensuring our company to be on top of the financial Olympus.

Investment Plans:

1.Standart plan

-Min Deposit: USD 10.00

-Max deposit: USD 500.00

-Interest rate: 1.5% daily

-Term: 25 day

-Principal returned

2.Advanced plan

-Min Deposit: USD 200.00

-Max deposit: USD 5,000.00

-Interest rate: 1.7% daily

-Term: 45 day

-Principal returned

3.Premium plan

-Min Deposit: USD 500.00

-Max deposit: USD 25,000.00

-Interest rate: 1.9% daily

-Term: 60 day

-Principal returned

4.BIG plan

-Min Deposit: USD 1,000.00

-Max deposit: - Unlimited

-Interest rate: 2.3% daily

-Term: 100 day

-Principal returned

Accepted Currencies: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay

Referral Commission: 5%

Features:

-SSL Comodo Group, Inc.

-Dedicaded server

-AntiDDOS Staminus Communications

Link: https://www.buildinvestgroup.com/

I really like their overall structure ...... because their security center is vast protected with world best protector. They have all secure payment processors.

and mostly I think we can gain the maximum profit from them, as we see that their RoI is not too high but my idea is little something is better than nothing.

We must get calculated profit day by day and get back after the maturity ........ where low is accepted.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

latest news update from the program as on 9th June, 2011, two days ago, regarding additional support features available on their program !

Jun-9-2011 07:24:50 AM

Live chat and telephone support is available now

Good day, dear investors

Today begins the work of our staff who will assist you if you have any questions regarding our project. You can contact with our staff by phone +1 (829) 249 70 22, online chat, which is located on the contact page. Do not hesitate to contact us,we will help you to answer your questions.

• 2 months later...

this program is no longer available, I have got Account Suspended page on trying to open this site,

the ROI was low but unfortunately, this one turned to scam,

since the site is closed, thread moved to closed programs folder !