Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Minute Task - minutetasks.com

Minute Task - minutetasks.com

Minutetasks just like a microworkers, you will get paid by doing minute or microjobs. Just launched on 04-Sep-2010

Pay out through Pay Pal, Money Bookers, Alertpay or Obopay

Minimal Payout is just $ 5

the Minimum rate of any task is $ 0.10 per task

For USA people rate is $ 0.35/ per task

Campaign cost only 0.20 /campaign

Give it a try

http://www.MinuteTasks.com

hello user, This is another site i have never heard of and although im quite new to all this i am finding many sites here i have never heard of and it would help if more information was given on your personal experiance with the site to help me make a decision to join.

• 6 months later...

Well minute tasks is a site just like microworkers or minuteworkers where you get paid paid to do a variety of tasks like simple sign ups, email submission, facebook like, twitter following, website reviews, commenting on posts, votes and so on. You get paid for all these tasks and after reaching the min payout, you cashout. They are really great sites especially if you live in the U.S because most of the high paying tasks are available for U.S citizens. But even people from other countries do can still have some tasks to do but it will take them a longer time to reach payout.

• 2 weeks later...

minimum payout is lower than

microworkers and its good I think.minute workers, tasks workers and lot of micro jobs websites. So it is very necessary for me to join this minute task website.I see many of these short task giving sites pay very less for non-US people and also very less number of jobs available.maybe its just because

i am not for this kind of league. or i

just need a hands on and personal

training!i just wanna know if it's worth the time joining this site.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks like this site is closed. It does sound a lot like Microworkers. However, microworkers is a great site to work for. There are a ton of tasks available and you can earn a lot of money for simple tasks like checking the rank of a site. There are an abundance of very simple tasks at 35 cents or so. It looks like this program is closed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...