Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RoyalGPT- Royalgpt.com

zouhair13

• 1 month later...

First payout is of only $ 3 and later payouts are of $ 1 each . Paid to signup offers are of good value. Earning from referrals is also 10 percent with 2 level is positive side for members for earning from referrals.One can get payout easily by joining signup offers.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm too member of this site and I too have had 2 payments with it, this is site that have many int offers but almost is same with other sites' offers, it don't have many new offers inserted to this site. Only way to work with me now is active daily to have 1 cent, if you want to you can do same

this site payout is quite high too but i am sure that many members already paid here, it seems they are paid a lot but this site now not quite popular as many PTC site already have the same good amount, but for me the script here already quite good and it seems they have FB account

this site payout is quite high too but i am sure that many members already paid here, it seems they are paid a lot but this site now not quite popular as many PTC site already have the same good amount, but for me the script here already quite good and it seems they have FB account

No, you are mistaken, payment limit of this site is not high, it only is $1 and I too have had 2 payments with this site already, this site have very many int offers but with me, it is difficult to work because almost is old offers that I have been members, I only active to have 1 cent per day. But this time, I'm busy too therefore very least active here

I can confirm that payment limit is $1 because I have had first payment with this site not long ago, you can check it in MTV forum, it is not $3, I think that it is reasons because this is site not easy to work, it have a only way is PTS but offers of this site is not many and almost is old offers. If you active, you will have 1 cent per day for this work

• 3 weeks later...

@Xetang if it's $0.01 cents per day then it would take you a little bit more than 3 months to reach payout here even if it's just $1 minimum payout. Is that because the offers to international members are low or the site really has low rate or offers in general?

• 3 weeks later...

Though there are not so much offers available for International members.However,this GPT sits still better than those GPT sites who are completely for USA and UK members.There are now around 20 offers available for International members and except 3-5 offers,remaining all offers can be done by International members too..