Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NoRiskProfit - noriskprofit.net

I am not the Admin.

Started : May 29, 2011

About HYIP:

Incorporated investment company NoRiskProfit offers you a very profitable and easy kind of earnings. You can become financially independent with us, all that you need is simply - to make deposit. After that, you may watch the growth of your profit, day by day! You'll be pleasantly surprised that earnings are so high, because our investment plans are very high-profitable - 106% after 1 day, 132% after 5 days, 168% after 10 days, 242% after 20 days, 2700% after 37 days and VIP plan - 200% after 1 day. Your total income depends on amount of your deposit, the more money you invest in us, the more income you will get. Staying with NoRiskProfit, you get not only a steady profit, but also the pleasure of working with us.

NoRiskProfit traders team trades currencies in the international stock and forex markets. Every day, we foresee the biggest trends in the market and reap huge profits. Our service will provide you with any information if something is unclear, and support service will answer all of your questions. NoRiskProfit works around the clock, so you can receive your profit at any time, 24 hours per day. Importantly, remember that NoRiskProfit is your success and confidence. That is why, if you would like to earn with us, become our customer today, and you'll see all the advantages of working with NoRiskProfit.

Investment plans:

106% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 106.00

132% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 132.00

168% after 10 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 168.00

242% after 20 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 242.00

2700% after 37 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 2700.00

VIP PLAN 200% after 1 day

Plan 1 $1,001 - $100,000 200.00

* Accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, AlertPay

* Referral program up to 12%

* SSL and DDoS protection

* Dedicated Server

* Licensed Script

* Unique Design

Link: https://noriskprofit.net/

Even though site look good and good security in form of DDOS and SSL mentioned on site and one good essential of this program is providing nearly all major payment processors including LR, PM and Alertpay. Minimum 10$ in every plan is affordable. Coming to plans even though first 3 plans may be managed in short to mid term and ROI offered cannot be said tobe excessive for a short term program but VIP PLAN 200% after 1 day is certainly a threat to sustainbiltiy and make this program suspicous.

I just followed some HYIP forum ........... saw too many Instant or scheduled payout proof ........... I think they are very decent and try to collect good reputation.

Although the RoI is low ............. where Ref. Bonus is quite good of any other site ..........

we may try ........

Dont know how long this program is going to stay, but at least i feel it give an opportunity to make good profit in very short term due to their high roi plans. Even though site design is simple and i have noticed this script in several programs in past, it has got paying status since three days. VIP plan that offer 200% after a day is such a plan which limits the sustainabily to very very short term. Even a two weeks period will be more than enough for this program.

NoRiskProfit News Letter Update June 02, 2011 8:31 AM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

NoRiskProfit- newsletter - thanks for cooperate with us.

Hello dear,

Unfortunately our site is hacked tonight, today we provide manual payments due max 24hrs.

Don't worry about it.

Regards,

John Smith

• 2 months later...

NoRiskProfit News Letter Update June 02, 2011 8:31 AM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

NoRiskProfit- newsletter - thanks for cooperate with us.

since there is no reports from members regarding the payments, I think this one was closed already,

the ROI offered was high a 6% daily !

there is currently problem loading the page, thread moved to closed programs list !