Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

KLAXXON - klaxxon.capital

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

klaxxon.capital_640.jpg

Started: Saturday, 27 May 2023
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal amount is $10 for Bitcoin, Litecoin, USDT TRC20, BNB, USDT BEP20, $20 for Ethereum, $5 for Tron)
Ref-offer 4% - 2% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameSilo, LLC, 2023-04-25 - 2024-04-25 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 23 May, 2023 to 24 May, 2024 - Sectigo Limited
  • Hosting: Zomro B.v
  • IP-address: 45.147.197.25 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: GoldCoders License
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

Decentralized investment is a growing movement that seeks to revolutionize the way we invest and transact by leveraging decentralized technologies such as blockchain. The traditional investment process is often plagued by intermediaries, high fees, and lack of transparency, which can hinder accessibility and limit investment opportunities for many individuals. Decentralization is at the core of this movement, as it seeks to distribute power and control away from a central authority or intermediary and towards the individual investor.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB), USDT BEP-20

Investment plans:

• $15 - $10000: 3.6% - 4.0% - 4.5% daily for 50 - 55 - 60 days (deposit included, principal withdraw available with 15.00% fee after 4 days but before 10 days)

Telegram: https://t.me/klaxxoncapital
Telegram: https://t.me/klaxxongroup

depositEn.gif

underInsuranceEn.gif
Insurance for investors: $1000 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!