Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clicksia - clicksia.com

extremely

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At clicksia, you not only earn money very rapidly, but you also get paid fast.You can withdraw your earning at only $1 with absolute minimum fees and the site payout for both Alertpay and Paypal users.Plus,clicksia is a global business providing service to large user base in over 190 different countries and that means clicksia accept worldwide member.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Most of the rate from this site ranges from $0.002 - $0.001 but a lot is available, mostly 30+ everyday. There are also a lot of paid-to-signups which ranges from $0.50 - $0.10, but some of the PTC sites on the PTSUs are well known and probably most members are already members.

30 ads every single day? Wow, are you upgraded member?

If yes I would like to upgrade my membership so I can cashout sooner.

Because I have only between 5 - 15 ads daily. 20 ads maximum, and it's only happened twice.

Lately the ads drop again to 5 - 7 ads daily.

• 2 weeks later...

The Admin is doing a good step at CLICKSIA. It's a good news, guys.

Now we can replace our bought referrals at CLICKSIA with the new ones with a 1/5 the price of a new referral.

So it's kinda helpful to us to get better referrals without requiring a lot of money.

You can find the detail here :

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,113780.msg1145400.html#msg1145400

I am a member here but I mostly click at incentria, its sister site than here since I already received $1 from incentria and now I got .5 there and I don't know when will I reach $1 again in there. it will surely take me ages .

even here in cliksia i can't reach minimum payout using PTSU offers since i already have accounts on most sites offered for sign up ,:(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

What i like about clicksia is their low minimum payout, I preferred site that offers low payout because i only work alone in my ptc click, so i wanted to get my payout soon before the site turn-out to be a scam in the future. As we all know, we cannot predict what will happen to every ptc site.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs other ways to earn in here and not only by clicking ads. Actually I think clicking ads is the least way you can earn in here. Try their PTSU offers it can help you increase your earnings in here. And maximize it so that you can reach minimum cashout a soon as possible.

the click rates are very high. It is higly impossible to pay so much money by any buxhost site. and I don't think this ptc will survive for long time. We need to be very sure before we invest in this ptc. and see the proof from the members.

Why how much is clicksia rate that make you think its high? Actually I'm surprise that you say its high since you can earn 0.001 cents in here. Just imagine that. That why the minimum to cashout is only 1 dollar. If 0.001 is high to you then what is the low? lols.

Its really hard to earn in ptc now a days. In fact its not only clicksia that has this kind of rate. Theirs so many ptc that has low rate as well. I think this is the trend right now. Its better to loss members than to loss money. I think that what ptc admin is thinking right now. Beside the main source of income are advertisers not members anymore.

• 1 month later...

Clicksia is one of the oldest & trusted PTC site & they have honest admin that's paying their members on time.

Although their payout rates is $1, it's difficult for members to reach the payout without active referrals.

Besides that, their advertisements are geo-targeted, means that members from different countries will have different number of advertisements in Clicksia.

@ purplegl

Minimum is low in cashout. But the rate is not good either. Actually that is the reason why the minimum to cashout is low. And one more thing. Its still a ptc. I don't trust any ptc admin. For me its only good if its pays. As almost all of ptc are running simply because of balance between members investment in term of click time and monetary also. And the other source is advertisement.

@AlexZardoz

What is you stats in here? Are you standard member in here only? its nice that you get paid. How long does it take you to earn 1 dollar in clicksia. Do you have referrals? I think this shows that its still good to join and click in here. I think right now because of many ptc turn to scam people just don't want to click anymore.

Right now its better that you spend your time in other ptc sites that in this site. What you can earn in here in five months you can earn in other ptc sites in two months so as you can see theirs many things in life that you can do with and without. And the worse part of this site is that you spend more time in here and earning less than other ptc sites.