Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FORINCOME - forincome.com

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the delayed report. It's been a bit over a week since we received this payout and it slipped through my notice. But better late than never, right?

So, I'm pleased to share that we've received a payout from Forincome.com on June 16, 2023. This investment platform has proven to be trustworthy and continues to yield consistent results.

Here are the transaction details:

Amount Received: 66 $

Transaction Link:

https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/e5326511c73f0b5035acd1bc95e94bd712c61ed2e2c5a1c5bcc8254bddefe23b

Proof of Transaction: bandicam-2023-06-27-00-55-18-375.jpg

I encourage you all to check out the transaction and the attached screenshot for validation. This successful transaction further strengthens our confidence in Forincome.com and we look forward to more fruitful dealings with them in the future.

Once again, my apologies for the late report and I assure you that I'll strive for timeliness moving forward. Feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts - I'm here to learn and share.

Best regards,

Alex