Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

safedepositary - safedepositary.com

I am not admin,

This program has maintained its paying history since long. Good ranking on monitors including first rank on goldpoll make it outstanding performer.

Welcome to

Safe Depositary

Step by step and deal by deal Safe Depositary writes its own history of a successful stock trading.

It writes the history with its original pen by dipping it in the inkwell with ink consisting of success, reliability and a professional wealth management.

Plans:

Virtax Fund

Daily interest rate: 1.6%

Min deposit: $10

Investment period: 150 days (Mon-Fri)

Deposit payback: Yes (150 days)

Premature closing fee: 30%

Compounding: Available

Signed paper contract: Available

Rovasion Fund

Daily interest rate: 1.8%

Min deposit: $1000

Orston Fund

Daily interest rate: 2%

Min deposit: $5000

Grand Fund

Daily interest rate: 2.3%

Min deposit: $40000

Accept: AP, LR, PM, STP, WireTransfer

https://safedepositary.com/?r=yogeshwartyagi

this site may not open ........... I think server is on maintenance .......... or closed site ..........

we make a comment and do any remark about this .......... after join and get proper info about it ..............

please post latest news ..............

• 1 month later...

I can see members still making fresh investments in this program, and it's no wonder if SD is getting such huge support in the industry,

it's worth of all support from investors, this one is reliable program and the top investment project in my list,

I believe this one will stay for few more years,

thus I have also added another $16 to my AP investment balance, I also have LR investments as well.

• 1 month later...

latest news update from the program as on 21st August, 2011 regarding the upcoming updates !

Recent and upcoming updated

08/21/11, 00:00

Dear clients! Summer vacation season is almost over and our team was working hard for all three months of this summer. Click "read more" to find out more about recent and upcoming updates.

First of all we would like to let you know some information about regional representative program policy changes. New requirement to become a representative is a minimal deposit of $2,500 or a network of at least 20 active referrals who totally deposited over $20,000. We applied these changes because we already have almost 100 regional representatives worldwide.

We are getting ready the new modern and styling facelifted website. It's supposed to be ready in the first decade of September. Safe Depositary technical department was on vacation for last 2 weeks but since Monday 22nd we also start working on adding more languages: Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian and Roman. Thats the plan for September. Business season is getting started and we hope for successful long-term cooperation with all our clients! Thank you for choosing Safe Depositary!

• 2 weeks later...

there is an update that SD having holiday on 5th September, due to Labor Day, so it's a non profit day !

Non-trading day

09/05/11, 00:00

Dear clients! Please keep in mind that no interest payments will be done today because of Labor Day in United States. Thank you for doing business with Safe Depositary!

• 3 weeks later...

well, this program we can say one of the top ranked investment programs that has been trusted for more than a year so far,

until today, the payment system is instant, this is ever green program, with more than hundred regional representatives world wide,

it's never late to join and invest, grab the opportunity to become SD member or investor.

• 2 weeks later...

latest news update from SD as on 2nd October regarding non trading days !

• Non-trading days Dear clients! Safe Depositary informs about non-trading days on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday because of International Traders Conference where our CEO and some of our traders were invited as speakers. This conference brings together Hedge Funds, proprietary traders to achieve smarter, more efficient trading solutions in a crowded space. Safe Depositary plans to establish High Frequency Trading after this conference. 10/02/11, 00:00

latest news update regarding the conference results and mobile version and iPhone/Pad App to manage accounts !

• The conference is over. Results. Dear clients! The conference is over and we got back to work. The main target of visiting this conference was forming of new department for High-Frequency Trading (HFT). In current economical situation HFT is the leading way of making money on stock trading so Safe Depositary has to follow its leadership. We will keep making updates month by month starting from mobile version and iPhone/iPad App to manage accounts. 10/06/11, 00:00

I did see the interest credited into my SD account. I also saw some payment proof on some monitors already. I believe that SD is still strong and I nearly reach BEP here. The only bad news is that the so called 3 days conference delayed my date of BEP to next week.

After I reach BEP, I probably will increase the compounding rate to earn more in principal. I will see.

P.S. it was the first hyip I joined in, liked it and still supported it.

well, I am in great profits from this program so far, but still I haven't used compounding option, every time I make a fresh deposit I chose to set compounding at 0% only, but now I am getting confident on SD, that it will be going to stay active for another year or more for sure, so I am planning to take risk of setting compounding at 100% and enjoy the profits on investment maturity.

I probably won't set 100%. I still would like to have some daily profit first. Maybe between 20%-50% compounding rate is more reasonable to me.

From the first day I joined in, I have been supporting SD for a long time. This is really a good program I like although my investment there is not much. I am looking forward to its growth.

recently two of my deposits were closed and I haven't yet reinvested them yet, that makes my daily profit some what less, I am planning to soon add funds to my investment balance in order to manage to have the amount as it was before, well, I think it will be profitable if we invest a $10 set it at 100% compounding and get back $100 ROI by the end of the term.

recently two of my deposits were closed and I haven't yet reinvested them yet, that makes my daily profit some what less, I am planning to soon add funds to my investment balance in order to manage to have the amount as it was before, well, I think it will be profitable if we invest a $10 set it at 100% compounding and get back $100 ROI by the end of the term.

Good job, @archu7, you have done really successfully in SD. What I targeted at is first BEP and then some profit. I know that the 100% can give me larger return but it is possible that I got nothing as well. I would rather some some daily profit first so I might choose to compound for maximumly 50%.

I doubt that whether anyone try the trade bottom of the SD. It is interesting to see a hyip offering trading service for stocks or others.

@1860strongboy

trading knowledge is required to use that service, and those that have no knowledge of trading better not to go ahead with that option, I have been with SD for more than six months so far but never tried to trade with my account balance, I think the balance should be high enough to trade with it to reduce the risk of loss.

latest news update from the program, SD as on 9th October regarding the non trading day because of Columbus day !

• Columbus day. No interest.
  • Dear clients! Safe Depositary informs about non-trading days on Monday because of Columbus Day. Thank you for doing business with us! 10/09/11, 00:00

the program's status has been moved to PROBLEM on GoldPoll as well as other monitors,

it's very sad news to know that SD has been in troubles, there is no Dragonara image on the site, and few users think it's under heavy DDOS attack,

this week, lot of withdrawals went pending and haven't been processed so far.

NOT PAYING !

well, sad to say that SD turned to scam and not paying any more,

so it was active for 430 days to be exact and there after stopped paying investors,

but this site is still opened for investors, just beware of it's scam status and not invest in here any more !