Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Mistakes that Forex traders are likely to make.

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationIndia

Yeah, mistakes are found in the trading of a newbie as well as in that of the well experienced traders, the difference is that the newbies focus only on profit while the experienced trader have an eye on both profit and the loss, to learn through their mistakes.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Yeah, mistakes are found in the trading of a newbie as well as in that of the well experienced traders, the difference is that the newbies focus only on profit while the experienced trader have an eye on both profit and the loss, to learn through their mistakes.

of course trader mistakes we can see from everything let alone beginner traders, we must really try and learn well to understand everything by understanding, so traders need to learn and try well to be profitable

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 679 posts

Yes, i did that and it is not really like surprising situation to me after i know that actually humans really overestimate their own skill. This is hard thing to solve, i do recommend that a trader keep trading and that is the only way to reduce this kind of mistake.

If one can get rid of his pride then many emotional problems can be solved. Overestimating our own skills had in me, and may still exist but I won't be aware of it unless it's already late or someone points that out.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

If one can get rid of his pride then many emotional problems can be solved. Overestimating our own skills had in me, and may still exist but I won't be aware of it unless it's already late or someone points that out.

so the most important is how we work in controlling the psychologist tradng well, because it can help us understand everything correctly, the level of emotions and also our mental strength, can be obtained with good and easy to run it as long as we can learn it properly

cokodot

cokodot

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

I think, every trader will do mistake in forex trading. But it doesn't mean that we can not earn maximal result here. From mistake, we can learn how to be better. I also do it and try to maximize my trading account in fxb trading

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationIndia

There are many mistakes that a trader makes, but to remember that mistakes in order to make some good money online. Keeping a track record of your mistakes will help you a lot to achieve success.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,462 posts

Learning from our own mistake is not a bad idea, all traders around the world surely will do the same thing. It is like do a review for each of our trading's result. Mistakes like overconfident, greediness, miscalculation, wrong prediction, and so on is the most common mistakes which trader still try to avoid at all cost.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Learning from our own mistake is not a bad idea, all traders around the world surely will do the same thing. It is like do a review for each of our trading's result. Mistakes like overconfident, greediness, miscalculation, wrong prediction, and so on is the most common mistakes which trader still try to avoid at all cost.

our mistake is one of the usual things that need to be repaired not to complain because of many mistakes and also the loss, just for professional traders we have a lot of discipline and optimism, how to work and also our management needs to be maximized in order to control the risks and losses well

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The common mistakes that forex trader makes frequently are:

1.       Trade against market trends, you should never trade against trend unless you are confident enough that your decision will give positive result.

2.       Quickly response to the significant changes in the market.

3.       If you are a novice trader, never enter into trade unless you have gained proper knowledge and skills regarding forex market and forex trading.

All these are the most common mistakes that trader frequently does.