Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mistakes that Forex traders are likely to make.

Biggest mistake that traders make is running out of shape (discipline) and that’s all cause of greed, if we want to be successful than discipline is absolutely vital for our chances. If we are not discipline then we will always struggle, so we got to be disciplined enough in order to work it out and gain consistently, I am fortunate to have enough support to be able to do it easily. This is all thanks to OctaFX broker with their lovely educational guidance while there are also demo contest like cTrader, as it’s weekly based with 400 dollar prize to be won, so that really helps me with putting up right shape and also have chance of winning handy prize.

Repeate same mistake, might this is also such mistake that sometime still often to face, trend market that move very dynamic sometime changes easily psychology trader when they look on changes, often decision tempted by movement on any pair, and sometime they not realize if actually already too late in decision and causing floating too long time, forex indeed like as psychological game

Repeate same mistake, might this is also such mistake that sometime still often to face, trend market that move very dynamic sometime changes easily psychology trader when they look on changes, often decision tempted by movement on any pair, and sometime they not realize if actually already too late in decision and causing floating too long time, forex indeed like as psychological game

Therefore our trading analysis must be developed and relearn procedures for its fine, so we more easily and understand how it works correctly, because the benefit was not too easy and need to be able also

• 5 months later...

The biggest mistake that any trader is likely to make is to join up with wrong broker. If we want to be successful then selection of broker is vital because it makes huge difference. This is a mistake that I did joining with IronFX who robbed me of over 1k due to their slippage and manipulation, so we must avoid such mistakes.

• 2 months later...

There many mistakes those traders are likely to make, but the biggest mistake is lack of discipline and trading without direction (plans). If we do that then we will continue to make mistakes. So, the only way we CAN get rid of making mistakes is through discipline and correct approach. If we manage that then we can really go far. It’s a lot easier to manage through OctaFX, who got superb conditions and facilities including low spreads, fast execution and even stuff like cash back where one gets up to 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost.

There many mistakes those traders are likely to make, but the biggest mistake is lack of discipline and trading without direction (plans). If we do that then we will continue to make mistakes. So, the only way we CAN get rid of making mistakes is through discipline and correct approach. If we manage that then we can really go far. It’s a lot easier to manage through , who got superb conditions and facilities including low spreads, fast execution and even stuff like cash back where one gets up to 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost.

with the discipline that for me in running the trading we must really learn hard, and as long as we try to be good everything must be better controlled

One of the most common mistakes traders have is not seeing a stop loss before entering a trade, so many traders do not implement what strategy will happen if the price reverses and moves against our prediction, they expect them to lose. while they do not know whether to get a profit or not. but in FXB Trading will be told how to control the stop loss is good and right

Most trades make mistakes that could easily be avoided,before placing any trade in your account their  are key things to be considered i.e the type of broker your working with and the mood of the market.Brokers play a crucial role in the life of a trader,trading with a regulated broker like Freshforex is the best decision a trader can make to avoid unnecessary risk and loss of money through processes like charges on transactions and high spreads.Before you pick any broker make sure you have a study on them first to avoid any mistakes.

Overconfidence is newcomers enemy, well not all but you can see some of them easily think that they are some kind of special species that can easily make profits.  If you believe trading is super duper easy, you’re done before you even started. Trading is not that super duper easy. Trading is hard. It’s hard to consistently remain mentally focused and stay disciplined.

• 1 month later...

Overconfidence is newcomers enemy, well not all but you can see some of them easily think that they are some kind of special species that can easily make profits.  If you believe trading is super duper easy, you’re done before you even started. Trading is not that super duper easy. Trading is hard. It’s hard to consistently remain mentally focused and stay disciplined.

That so me, i mean that was me in the past. My thought that i can easily make 200-300 pips per month and i can reach BEP at least in 8 months but what i have got? More losses because of inaccurate analysis and bad risk management, the last result for this is a margin call.

That so me, i mean that was me in the past. My thought that i can easily make 200-300 pips per month and i can reach BEP at least in 8 months but what i have got? More losses because of inaccurate analysis and bad risk management, the last result for this is a margin call.

if indeed our ability and effort matured and also often learn then every target we plan we can achieve, but it's not always win, so need a good plan so that we can control it well

Effort is good, you need that and me too i need it, but the mistake we talk about here is that trader usually don't know know when to stop. It is good if they have sense of effort but knowing time to stop will able to reduce the risk from us for around 60% up to 90%. If they know right time to stop like let their floating position to be closed, it will change their profit dramatically in long term.

Yes, i did that and it is not really like surprising situation to me after i know that actually humans really overestimate their own skill. This is hard thing to solve, i do recommend that a trader keep trading and that is the only way to reduce this kind of mistake.

Yes, i did that and it is not really like surprising situation to me after i know that actually humans really overestimate their own skill. This is hard thing to solve, i do recommend that a trader keep trading and that is the only way to reduce this kind of mistake.

Sure it is human and that is bad, so self control needed here and you can gain that by keep practicing, i do recommended to keep trading in demo account and see how good your performance, for me practicing to avoid mistake won't make us perfect but it will built a good habit to avoid unnecessary losses

Yeah, mistakes are found in the trading of a newbie as well as in that of the well experienced traders, the difference is that the newbies focus only on profit while the experienced trader have an eye on both profit and the loss, to learn through their mistakes.

of course trader mistakes we can see from everything let alone beginner traders, we must really try and learn well to understand everything by understanding, so traders need to learn and try well to be profitable

If one can get rid of his pride then many emotional problems can be solved. Overestimating our own skills had in me, and may still exist but I won't be aware of it unless it's already late or someone points that out.

If one can get rid of his pride then many emotional problems can be solved. Overestimating our own skills had in me, and may still exist but I won't be aware of it unless it's already late or someone points that out.

so the most important is how we work in controlling the psychologist tradng well, because it can help us understand everything correctly, the level of emotions and also our mental strength, can be obtained with good and easy to run it as long as we can learn it properly

Learning from our own mistake is not a bad idea, all traders around the world surely will do the same thing. It is like do a review for each of our trading's result. Mistakes like overconfident, greediness, miscalculation, wrong prediction, and so on is the most common mistakes which trader still try to avoid at all cost.

Learning from our own mistake is not a bad idea, all traders around the world surely will do the same thing. It is like do a review for each of our trading's result. Mistakes like overconfident, greediness, miscalculation, wrong prediction, and so on is the most common mistakes which trader still try to avoid at all cost.

our mistake is one of the usual things that need to be repaired not to complain because of many mistakes and also the loss, just for professional traders we have a lot of discipline and optimism, how to work and also our management needs to be maximized in order to control the risks and losses well

The common mistakes that forex trader makes frequently are:

1.       Trade against market trends, you should never trade against trend unless you are confident enough that your decision will give positive result.

2.       Quickly response to the significant changes in the market.

3.       If you are a novice trader, never enter into trade unless you have gained proper knowledge and skills regarding forex market and forex trading.

All these are the most common mistakes that trader frequently does.

• 2 weeks later...

so the most important is how we work in controlling the psychologist tradng well, because it can help us understand everything correctly, the level of emotions and also our mental strength, can be obtained with good and easy to run it as long as we can learn it properly

We are our biggest strength and the biggest weakness as well. So improving ourselves should be one of the top priorities. But self improvement is not the only thing that is needed in this market to become profitable.