Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mistakes that Forex traders are likely to make.

Always. I really don't think that too much or lacking will be good for the traders. We should have enough or sufficient of those and will not exceed on it. Knowledge is something to do with the trader on how they learn Forex trading and it will be our responsibility to know how to gain knowledge and the reliable resources that we will have truly understand Forex.

Over trading, Aggressive approach. this is the main reason why they incur loses. they make profit and they feel that they are earning good so they increase their lot size and when they make another profit they increase lot size and so on until they reach a point in which they experience the price reversal and since they increase the lot size so high they end up getting MC in just a few pips loses.

They might seeing an opportunity in the market and try to gain profits from it. But in reality it's difficult to think and not to easily attract with the sudden movements in the market as we don't know if this will continue in this way or not. Most like traders fail to have proper analysis or to have analysis before placing a trade that will have the high percentage of success.

It's just easy to think for such thing, but without right action I am sure that this can't be attained. Yes, a trader must really have a thourough analysis of the market before having a trade because at least we can have a clue what will be the movement of the market, though we may not predict it accurately, but we know that our skills in analysis will get better.

Emotions are the most commonly seen mistakes which many take us to face the loss most of the times . i see most of the traders are just loosing there money just because of the emotions they are showing while they trade . so in my opinion it should be avoided so that unnecessary they will be facing loss most of the times .

The moment our quest to make money overrides our crave for knowledge in the said field, then we are on the verge of financial doom and loss. A well trained trader has a greater chance of becoming successful than a 'rich' trader. We must give ourselves to learning trading skills, management skills and personal discipline particularly our emotions.

Actually this mistakes are very common for the traders to do and with out mistakes and loss no one will learn forex . so it is very important for a traders to learn from his mistakes and that is the way he can become a successful trader in a very short period of time . There are many mistakes traders make while trading and its good to avoid those mistakes to get success in forex .,

i think we already know that thing, the mistakes is common and that is why 90% people loss their money in forex, 90% i think is a big amount of statistic. it means that only 10% traders, that can maximize this online business potential, and for newbie usually they are ignorant about forex

it has a lot of the mistakes made by traders, especially novice traders who have never traded with good ability but over time will continue to run then the trader will understand all the mistakes that they have done so they can improve their abilities to fix all the mistakes they have done

• 1 month later...

One of the common mistakes that a forex trader does is he avoids the use of Stop Loss which can result in a huge loss. I too used to commit this mistake until when I found that losses were certainly unavoidable and they came my way. However, the impact of those losses could be reduced by placing a SL on your traders and focusing on the next trade for profits.

One of the common mistakes that a forex trader does is he avoids the use of Stop Loss which can result in a huge loss. I too used to commit this mistake until when I found that losses were certainly unavoidable and they came my way. However, the impact of those losses could be reduced by placing a SL on your traders and focusing on the next trade for profits.

Stop Loss is a good feature, but actually there are 2 reason why people act like that :D, first they really don't know about this feature, and don't even know if that feature is exist to help us or they just become ignorant and think this feature is not that useful at all.

• 3 months later...

Mistakes they will make include jumping in too fast and then not use a demo. They could also have a lack of knowledge and trade blindly with little knowledge and then lose money. They're not good at predicting the market and the news so they loose. They are not good at controlling themselves or losses or use loss measures to keep from losing. They do not use stop loss. They risk high capital and high leverage. 

one of common mistake is risking high margin per trades. its due to traders greedy and rush to increase their capital become very high in short period of time only. however, rather than see their capital increase, trader see that they get margin call. high margin will will make traders capital gone just by some of losses.

I guess over trading is the main reason why I incur loses in forex trading. But now that I do only trade 2% of my trading account some how I do end up making one good income in forex one after another. I'm really happy that some how I do end up making big income without any worries. I'm really excited to see myself making big income and I do believe I can.

• 2 weeks later...

one of common mistake is risking high margin per trades. its due to traders greedy and rush to increase their capital become very high in short period of time only. however, rather than see their capital increase, trader see that they get margin call. high margin will will make traders capital gone just by some of losses.

That is very possible. They get all greedy and then use all and then lose all. You have to lower your leverage in order to lose less in mc. I guess that is what money management is. You have to manage your money. The more you manage the less you lose. The biggest mistake is to scalp too much since its way too risky so try to do long term trading or at least for a couple of hours. Also, they do not use stop loss and also do not manage their money. 

I guess the biggest mistake we can do right now in forex is if we can end up getting MC. Because that's the worse thing that can happen to our account. I'm sure we all be making some good income in here if we only know how to handle our account. Who knows in two to three years time we can be making one big income one after another. I'm sure we all be making one good way to make it big time in forex trading.

I think the biggest mistake is to trade during bad news release where the market is heading downhill for the most trusted pairs and you didn't know or didn't keep up and then you ended up losing against it cause your prediction was wrong. So that is how you can also make mistakes. The market can play weird tricks on you. The second you think you're right it ended up being wrong. I guess I've learned from it. So, its best to keep an eye out at all time. We can't really trust it. 

• 2 weeks later...

traders mistake sometimes is overconfidence. they are believe that their method work very good and they won't loss in trading. so, they are decide to use big lot size per trade. which lead them to increase the risk per trade. even though actually it make them able to cover small pips loss only because use small capital.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mistakes that traders will most likely made include not knowing much about forex and gambling with it. Mistakes also include not knowing how to trade and what to do to prevent large losses and do not manage risks or losses. Mistakes could be in listening to bad gossips and following others lead and not listening to yourself. You also use too much capital and lose it all in one trade. Greed could hurt you a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...