Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ii-co - ii-co.com

I am not admin

Welcome to IICO Online Financial System

Start date is December 2009.

iiCo company is a corporate that manages controversial alternative investment instruments. iiCo opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money.

iiCo diversifies funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real state, Forex and … in search of enhanced returns and reducing risk of investment. By some risk management methods we assure that your investment is safe with us with a low risk.

Our company gathered all the market expert and analyst, do some research to develop and increase to bring the best outcome for everyone, This is the reason why our System is proven to be free of risks and failures due to throughout hedging and direct informing straight from many online business.

6% Daily For 35 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 4.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $6,000 4.50

Plan 3 $6,001 - $9,000 5.00

Plan 4 $9,001 - $12,000 5.50

Plan 5 $12,001 and more 6.00

230% After 35 Calendar Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $3,000 150.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $6,000 165.00

Plan 3 $6,001 - $9,000 185.00

Plan 4 $9,001 - $12,000 205.00

Plan 5 $12,001 and more 230.00

Accept: AlertPay, Libertyreserve, Perfectmoney

Note: Second ranking on goldpoll, 290 days in paying status and attractive but sustainable plans with affordable minimum are such features of this program which make it worth to have in each portfolio.

http://www.ii-co.com/?ref=yogeshwartyagi

Mr. yogesh do you have any idea ......... of this site ......... Can they accept from Asia ......... because too many HYIPs are not accept Asian members ........

that's else I think all are really good for Us ......... I think I may spend $10 for next June.

thanks

• 1 month later...

Well again after a long time looking we went and joined a site who has been running for a long time.

The site i think is 500 plus days online.

So heres my little deposit:

Payment sended via LR

Date: 06/27/2011 15:15

Batch: 64263021

To Account: U3459900 (iiCo)

Amount: $10.00

I do not think they will close up yet, i do hope they dont. And the site is actually stable if uyou take in consideration the roi and paydays, which is 35 businessdays and not 7/7....:)

So in 45 days the term should be ended.

Update: got my first payment, so at least they do pay fior now:)

• 1 month later...

there is latest website news as well as Forex news also, the latest Forex news from the program !

Latest Forex News

Please be aware of scams

Dear Respective Clients,

Please be informed that the email that has been sent through the newsletter to our respective clients consider as fake email and has not been issued from our Admin. The email contains wrong information which possibly results in scam.

Please DO NOT click on the links that has been shown through the email.

Our security and IT department is trying to define the identity of the person who issued that email.

The content of the email is as below: