Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PAIRS

ShawnMurphy

There are so many currency pairs in the forex trading market like EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, etc. How to start trading for a beginner suggested choosing major pair like EURUSD, you can tries to demo ECN FXOpen to start practice, simply only need install trading platform MT4 can be downloaded on the official site, and register a demo account,

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are a beginner, I would suggest the EURUSD because it is the most used pair by many traders, and compared to other major pairs, the EURUSD provides some of the lowest spreads. For example, I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker, and when trading EURUSD, the spreads drop to 0.0 pips.

On 6/30/2023 at 4:39 AM, FXOpen Trader said:

I am mainly doing my trades in the EURUSD and the USDJPY pairs.

Both is good pairs to trade with low spread and high daily average movement, it is possible to get zero spread on two pair EURUSD and USDJPY. However, we can explore more trading pair to learn pair behavior

• 6 months later...
On 7/14/2023 at 4:19 AM, radex78 said:

Both is good pairs to trade with low spread and high daily average movement, it is possible to get zero spread on two pair EURUSD and USDJPY. However, we can explore more trading pair to learn pair behavior

I am making my trades in the EURUSD pairs.

• 5 weeks later...

First you must understand the types of currency pairs that are there like major, minor, and exotic. then you must consider the country's economic condition. Later evaluate the currency strength using indicators like RSI or moving averages. I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

what currency to pair? if all else fails, then stick with major pairs, that the first pairs i traded on hfm, eurusd gbpusd eurgbp, usdjpy is aright too. just study them their charts and news revolving around them dont overwhelm ur self with other pairs especially exotic ones. haha