Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Innoprofit - innoprofit.com

I am not the Admin.

Started : May 25, 2011

About HYIP:

InnoProfit is a financial institution created by experienced market analysts, talented managers and successful venture investors, who earn their bread in capital markets.

The company’s mission is to maintain the high status of well-known financial management services provider. The main principle of InnoProfit company’s strategically diversified financial investment program lies in securing and ensuring income generation for its investors, by means of most suitable and dynamic investment strategies aimed at sustaining continuous interest flow.

What is it?

Investment management services are, by far, the best opportunity to trust your securities and assets to an experienced trader, in order to reach the maximum possible efficiency in financial management and maintain high interest rate. You trust management of your investments to us and we return them with interest.

Investment Plans:

104% after 1 day Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

One Day $10 - $10,000 104.00

142% after 7 days Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Seven Days $10 - $10,000 142.00

212% after 14 days Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Two Weeks $10 - $10,000 212.00

Minimum Deposit: $10

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Link: https://www.innoprofit.com/

This is really awesome ........... Because they have 100% Dedicated domain ...... I think this site will stay for a long .......... though RoI is little low .........

But legit look low earn is much better than odd SCAM site ........

I think we may try with; at-least $10-$15 ..........

First i do like the plans , can be good for a couple of rounds. The site is ok, nothing special.

But then the funny parts finded on the homepage....

This is why i like hyips, its so great.

Copy from site read and enjoy :lol:

Benefits of investment management with InnoProfit company:

•You end up with lots of free time.

•Your income grows, while risk level stays low.

•Flexible fund transfer plan with a lightning-fast withdrawal.

•Thanks to European Union as our physical location, we are able to cut some of the tax load. This means - no interest tax (saves your income).

What taxes we talking about here. European?? I didnt know there was better taxes here hehehhe

In anyway the min is to high for me. Right now the account is empty... Othervise i think its ok this one for some rounds properly for the reasons i also laughed about. The admin at least tried to be using some new words and reasons why they are best:)

That's really cool plan dude ........ I think unfortunately I've forgotten to look at this funny topic ...........

But overall this site should be taken by all ........... only one think left ...... only 5% Ref. Bonus .........

Better is give us more 2-3 % ........ (Upto)

• 2 months later...

the daily ROI of the program was 4% thus high and unsustainable,

there is no wonder there is problem loading the page,

this site must be scam now and closed, thread moved to scam folder !