Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MiraxTrade - miraxtrade.com

I am not the Admin.

Started: May 25, 2011

The Admin says:

Mirax Trade gives to members an opportunity to earn the passive, steady, fixed income on the investments. We are an international, private investment group, concentrating first of all on investments in other funds, ordinary actions, actions, and other. The group independently copes the command which has devoted of professionals with essential experience in financial sectors.

We have repeated plans allowing our users to invest the capital in our program and to receive the stable income. In company Mirax Trade there is an insurance fund which makes high level profit from the aggregate profit of our company. It considerably will reduce risk of loss of all incomes of the company and your invested capitals.

Investment Plans: Plan:

MINI 0.5% for 240 daily , STANDART 5% for 30 daily, VIP 10% for 45 daily

Minimum Spend: $10

Accepted Currency: LR

Referral Commission: +5%

Link: http://miraxtrade.com/

I think 240 B-Days For Base Invest Plan ............. is quite good ........ But Due to very low RoI ......... only 0.5% ........ is very low gain ..... that's mean doubtful earn .... like robbo bot.

Too much time to become the site SCAM ...........

Wrong buddy .........

All the three plans are opposite to each other one offer two low roi and other too high. 4 Daily life and already got paying status. Total deposit in 4 days is $ 303.00 and considering a good portion of it should be from monitors, it is safe to conclude that people are not interested much to invest in this program.

Ive went checking a little the stats in the site.

Hyipscope has it as waiting and never been paid....they added the hyip 25th....

The rest almost all of them except one monitor has them as paying, but checking when the last payout was to the monitors etc...well noone invested payout ratio zero and so on.

I think it will be a miracle if this site survive 2 weeks:)

• 2 months later...

the ROI offered was very low and stable, but there is account suspended message,

I think the hosting server must have suspended this one,

since the program is closed, thread moved to scam folder !

This Account Has Been Suspended. Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.