Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hothourly - Hothourly.com

I'm not admin !!!

Welcome to Hot Hourly

We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators Our Company's mission is the provision of qualitative, competitive and absolutely legal services on the territory of different countries of the world, that's why the work of branches in various countries is strictly organized within the framework of the regional legislation, and at the same time completely corresponds to the world standards.

Registration in our programs is easy and convenient. You choose an investment program best corresponding to your interests.

Vision of Hot Hourly is to mainstream sustainability in the capital markets, and our core values reflect a commitment to investors.

1.5% hourly for 72 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Hourly plan $5 - $20,000 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

Accept - LR, PM

Referral Commission: 7%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

DDoS Protection

http://hothourly.com/?ref=hyipsm

I think Daily Basis RoI is too low for us ........... although Admin wrote there that we must get Instant Withdraw ........... But I doubt about the info ......... Because here also some one found

some exchange script .......... that's mean intend of SCAM ...... @ any time ............. But hour base idea is quite good ......... although 72 H is quite natural .......... But 100 % plan proof idea

with the site will not success ........

Thanks

• 2 months later...

this hourly plan program offered high ROI of 5% total profit in 72 hours that is 3 days,

which is like 1.6% daily, in case if the plan is not of the type of principal returned at the end,

but currently, this site is unavailable, thus it's closed, scam site