Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why should I invest on crypto currency?

Cryptocurrency is the new internet. Blockchain is helping us rebuild the decentralized internet one block at a time. Just like the Internet, they're a wide variety of reasons why one should use Cryptocurrency. I will list a few top applications I can think of right now

As a Store of Value/ Investment: Bitcoin was the best performing asset class in 7 out of the last 8 years. It is inflation-proof with a total supply limited to a 21million.

As a payment network: International payments can take up to 48 hours and sometimes as high as 20% is paid as transmission fees. Ripple can get the same done in a few seconds at a fraction of the current costs.

As a decentralized smart contract system: Legally enforceable contracts and payments have become possible through a cryptocurrency called Ethereum

Smart Contracts Now Recognized Under Tennessee Law - CoinDesk

For decentralized storage: People who are paranoid about privacy and keeping the data confidential can use Cryptocurrencies like Siacoin, Filecoin, Storj to store their data securely, without trusting any centralized third party.

For decentralization computing power: You can buy/sell idle computing power of laptops across the world through Cryptocurrencies like Golem.

Cryptocurrencies can make micro-payments, even 0.000001$ a possibility. Books/Blogs can be paid per word.

Decentralized Social Media can ensure the data is safe with the user, and scandals like Cambridge Analytica are not repeated.

Decentralized Uber can ensure, the 30% cut Uber takes can be divided between customers and drivers.

There are thousands of Cryptocurrencies, each with its own application. Many of them might fail, but some of them might succeed. So watch out!

And, if you are interested, I can also give you some information about today's Cryptocurrency Investment Platform.

I know most of you might have heard about Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency but do not really know how to go about making more profit off it. I have also been trading and currently have few cryptocurrency portfolio but I was not making enough profit off it until I came across CryptoStakerFX Cryptocurrency Investment Platform - https://cryptostakerfx.com/ where I earn 40% profit on my invested cryptocurrency. I got to know more about CryptoStakerFX Cryptocurrency Investment Platform during my researches on how to earn more on cryptocurrency and after checking the reviews online, I was convinced enough that this is a legit platform to invest my crypto and so far, it has been good experience. You can also check them out if you are interested to earn more aside your daily business.