Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Could you suggest a forex trading platform ?

Personally, I use MT4 and TickTrader trading platforms, I use FXOpen broker which offers trading platforms MT4, and MT5, for PC and mobile, and TickTrader for PC and mobile too, I am still more comfortable using MT4, however, TickTrader is designed for ECN broker the platform gives different benefit. One of them included we can trade all CFD market through one platform, which means we can choose pair forex, crypto, stocks, commodity, etc, there is more than 600 tradable asset we can access via one account.

If you are a beginner, I suggest trading with MT4 since it is simple to understand and mostly used for currency trading.

If you are looking for a more advanced version, the MT5 is better because it provides both currency and stock trading with additional tools.

I see some brokers offer bonuses as the main promotion, however, the bonus usually hides certain rules, before taking a bonus, traders need to read the term and conditions, and many beginners can't make money from bonuses because of the strict rules to eligible withdraw money. Professional traders, they ignoring the bonus but will research trading conditions, spread brokers, regulations, review, etc.

For beginners, the most suitable platform is MT4, since it enables users to utilise trading analysis on a specific currency pair or any other asset.

Experienced traders can use the MT5 since it is an advanced trading platform with more tools and trading methods.

• 2 weeks later...

Now there are so many brokers available in forex, all that remains for traders is to choose which broker is right and appropriate. However, does this FXOpen broker provide educational services for beginners?

• 3 weeks later...

For beginners, I suggest trading with MT4 since their tools are easier to understand, and the suitable broker in my suggestion is FP Markets because their educational materials can help beginner traders learn and develop skills in forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Many seem to suggest the MT4, which is a good platform if you are only going to trade currencies because the MT4 is not suitable for other trading factors.

Whereas the MT5 is suitable for stocks and commodities as well with advanced tools, which is better than the MT4.

Recently in the TickTrader challenge contest announced the winner of the contest result and the winner gets a prize to the TickTrader account, there is 6 winner contest in the final result, and were able to fulfill all the conditions of the competition, TickTrader platform FXOpen designed for ECN broker where traders can trading multiple markets through one account.

Choose the regulation broker that we choose for safety trading. Broker Freshforex is registered and regulated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and belongs to the structure of Riston Capital Ltd. The website can also be translated into 10 foreign languages.

The usages of the TickTrader platform now grow in FXOpen, TickTrader platform is designed for ECN brokers, and with open one account already allows to access multiple CFD markets, forex, crypto, indexes, commodity, ETF, there are more than 600 instrument trading available

Knowledge is very important in the forex trading business. So that with the discipline of participating in freshforex webinars and education, there is confidence in the strategy that will be executed and of course based on analysis when trading on a real account.

Maybe MT4 is still widely used among traders despite Metaquotes already releasing MT5 trading platform and also widely used by many brokers. FXOpen broker, offer several trading platforms, MT4, MT5, and TickTrader platform. With these options clients are free to choose the suitable one.

• 3 weeks later...

Whether it's trading using MT 4 or MT 5, the most important thing in Forex is having a good understanding and also choosing the right broker so that the safety of trader funds is guaranteed. So, is this FXOpen broker safe for traders?

TickTrader is good trading platform for ECN broker, there are various benefit using TickTrader platform, included open one account to access multiple CFD market forex, crypto, indices, stocks, etc.Using ECN account of course gets more benefit like get tight spread,even sometimes negative spread