Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Highearn - highearn.net

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Hello, dear users. Our investment company highearn.net offers you a unique view of earnings. You will not need to do anything, just invest in our own money and make profits. We give you 100% assurance in daily profit. You can dramatically change your life, just joined with us. Just make deposit into your account and watch the growth of profits. A month later, you realize that work is no longer needed.

Why are we doing this? I will answer you. In order to gain invaluable experience in trading the currency market and earn a little money. Most of the profits, we certainly give our customers. Our agents are investigating the market for many years. During this time, we learned how to produce a constant daily profit. Everything depends on the investment. The more investment the higher the earnings. You can choose any plan that suits you. Our support team will answer all your questions. Our company cares about its customers and provides them with daily earnings, with payments at any time. This kind of earnings is very beneficial both for you and for us. So why do not we help each other? Earn with highearn.net!

Investment Plans:

125% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 125.00

18% daily for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 18.00

160% after 10 days

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 160.00

195% after 16 days

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 195.00

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR, PM

Referral Commission: 10%

Link: http://highearn.net/

I think this is the best site ..... because here also we can see direct forex access ......... so we may trust the site ......... and $10 for the base 125% RoI is quite natural and much better profitable for us.

So I think I'll Invest into the site ........... and after 5-7 days If I'll get profit ........ then I must Post my proof ......... till then you must stay with the site.

Thank You

highearn Admin's News Letter Update May 30, 2011 11:22 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

highearn - big news - First Official News letter of HighEarn Admin name mike

Hello ,

You are reading first official HighEarn newsletter. My name is Mike and I'm very happy to welcome you in our online investment program. Tomorrow will be the first pay day for people who made deposits on 5-days plan. I'm urge you to re-invest and continue earning with HighEarn. As you know, members support is crucial for hyips especially in summer time, which we are approaching. Do not worry, we are here for a long haul and I expect HighEarn to run for at least a couple of month.

I'm planning to open new official forum for HighEarn members and prospects, so be prepared for that, too. Will see you in next newsletter soon.

Enjoy your weekends,

With best wishes,

HighEarn admin Mike

• 2 months later...

of course it was very high to earn a 25% in just 5 days,

currently this program seems to be closed as this link redirected to other forum site, Carding.SU - Carding forum from Carders Alliance

thread moved to scam or closed programs folder !