Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Powerful-strategy - powerful-strategy.com

@winning11

I no doubt with this program and also with many of my friends. They have invest here since the first day and make a big profits.

I never compound my investment on any hyip site. Just withdraw it daily and invest it into other new hyip. This is to minimize lost is one hyip turn into scam suddenly.

If your principal is low maybe under $10 you can use compound method so you can get a better profits than but I suggest only compound 50% not more.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got wonderful experience in this program and i have become its fan now

Today i went to make a withdraw not only profit i got in past two days but principal as well

and was surprised to get the withdrawal instantly. I withdrawn not because i doubt the site but i wanted to see whether it pays instantly

I am going to deposit again in this program of course.

three days ago, I invested just a $5 in this program as a test spend,

and few hours ago, I made my first withdrawal from this program,

to my surprise, it was instant as well as there was full details of the transaction, like batch number etc,

this one looks designed different and quite professional.

Yes, this program is a great one for this month I think.

I can find in many monitor still many new members invest money here so I think they can still survive for next month.

My withdrawal is also instant today and I will wait until monday to get next payment cause they don't paid on saturday and sunday.

Good news from admin, they updated the script to incorporate ability to change compounding size of your depsoits.

Here is the Email letter from admin received at date Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 1:55 PM:

Dear investor,

at the request of many investors, we added the ability to change compounding size of your deposits.

How to do this, see our last news.

Thank you for choosing our company to investment!

Powerful Strategy

http://powerful-strategy.com

/

that was a great news from the admin that now we can adjust the compounding percentage,

I haven't used compounding at all,

because, I invested in ten days plan, and a small amount, so

I prefer taking daily profit and I am also planning to go for one more round.

good to see this program is getting support from lot more investors daily,

I am sure this program is worth to make investments,

I have also noticed that this one is a paid sticky thread in TG forum as well,

they seem to have intended to stay in the hyip industry, thus they are advertising the program so far.

@archu7

This program is still hot now and it is the best time to invest here. My payout today is still process instantly and consider to reinvest here after my old plan mature. I still find in some monitors many members invest here and some of them are big investor. Maybe they can survive for 2-3 months ahead.

@archu7

This program is still hot now and it is the best time to invest here. My payout today is still process instantly and consider to reinvest here after my old plan mature. I still find in some monitors many members invest here and some of them are big investor. Maybe they can survive for 2-3 months ahead.

actually, it's very rare to have people that make correct predictions on programs, in the hyip industry,

so I think it's purely our luck if we can get profited by any hyip,

we can only hope that PS can last long, but we can't make assure of it,

not even in PS, but in any hyip, it won't be a good idea to invest more than we can afford to lose.

actually, it's very rare to have people that make correct predictions on programs, in the hyip industry,

so I think it's purely our luck if we can get profited by any hyip,

we can only hope that PS can last long, but we can't make assure of it,

not even in PS, but in any hyip, it won't be a good idea to invest more than we can afford to lose.

There have been HYIP sites turning into scam all of a sudden, when they seemed really healthy. It is up to the admin of the HYIP program to decide when it's the right time to quit. We should never count on the stability of any HYIP program. And diversifying your investment is really important. Do not get lured by sites that look really nice

I just joined 10 business days ago with $5, today morning I've got $5.9 instantly into my account. I think their plans are really suitable for any because principal will be return after maturity. I wish that they should run a long journey. Hopefully I'll spend more $ into my second deposit. Best site with Instant process.

I also have made a $5 investment in this program,

ad have decided to cash out two or three profits at once, so that

the LR fee of one cent can be saved,

few minutes ago, I have made another withdrawal today and it was instant as usual.

Dear investor,

23 Jule is our birthday, our age - 2 months.

In honor of that we announce the new bonus campaign!

Make deposit 23th of Jule and you will receive bonus of 5% of the deposit amount to your balance during the day.

You can withdraw this bonus instantly at any time!

Powerful Strategy support

Today I got this email above that said this program already been in hyip industry for 2 months and they give 5% bonus for investor who invest money today. I hope this is a good sign from this program and they can still rock for some months ahead.

it's a good promotion offer that we can get 5% bonus on invested amount today, that is on 23rd July,

also the program allows us to withdraw the bonus at any time, before the term maturity,

it's great to have the program paying for two months so far, congrats to the P-S team,

they should stay active like this for few more months.

I am glad I joined this program today. I have seen this program's banner in few forums and delighted to join here. As a test spend I just invested $5. But then I had no other alternative but to invest using my Ap. And is it possible for me to withdraw my money using Lr here? If so how?

I am glad I joined this program today. I have seen this program's banner in few forums and delighted to join here. As a test spend I just invested $5. But then I had no other alternative but to invest using my Ap. And is it possible for me to withdraw my money using Lr here? If so how?

first of all, congratulations that you have become eligible for 5% bonus on your $5 investment today,

that is a $0.25 is what you can withdraw immediately,

but since you invested AP there, I think you should wait till it become a $1 minimum to withdraw,

as far as I know, you can withdraw to AP only as you invested AP here.

Bonus will rely help an investors earn more and same time have some psychological impact in term of investments. Because you feel secure that you already get a five percent bonus. Although you don't know or feel that you loss 95% of your investments for start. right? lols. But still its helps if its keep on paying for a long run.

Bonus will rely help an investors earn more and same time have some psychological impact in term of investments. Because you feel secure that you already get a five percent bonus. Although you don't know or feel that you loss 95% of your investments for start. right? lols. But still its helps if its keep on paying for a long run.

Bonus is something good for new investors to sure that this program is legit and really pay. And also it will reduce your loss if this program turn into scam. Today I got problem to access their site cause their hosting block access from some countries, but admin has already inform to members that this problem will solve soon. I still have good faith with them can continue for more than a month.

thanks to my upline, DMT, that referred me to this reliable program,

I have successful investment experience with this program so far,

my active deposit of $5 is going to mature in next few hours,

thus I will be able to finish my first round in this program.

thanks to my upline, DMT, that referred me to this reliable program,

I have successful investment experience with this program so far,

my active deposit of $5 is going to mature in next few hours,

thus I will be able to finish my first round in this program.

Then I will support your claim.

7 day 0.01730 +22% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.01520 +86% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

Just imagine. increase of 86% in one month!. 22% in just one week!. This is a dream of must hyip. I found one hyip with the same age as this one and its popular and paying but guess what? Its has a negative 5% growth!. But powerful-strategy?! its speaks for its self.

the site is not loading from my side,

my term has matured today that I have to withdraw my principal,

but due to the site unavailable now, I couldn't do that,

I had to withdraw a total of $5.18, my initial amount plus two profits,

I hope the issue will be fixed soon and the site returns.

EDIT :-

site just returned back, opening normally,

just have withdrawn my $5.18, thanks to the admin for nice profits in short term.

Admin has gifted a new feature today, we shall be allowed to deposit using multiple e-currencies, i guess it is some thing like we want to deposit 10$, we may deposit 3$ using 1 e-curencies and 7 using another, this is gong to help a lot. I shall check the site and find out more how we can benefit of these features.

date Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 9:59 AM

subject Powerful Strategy script update

Dear investor!

We are pleased to announce about updating of our script! We added page "Add funds" and now you can create a deposit consisting of multiple types of

e-currencies.

Powerful Strategy support

http://powerful-strategy.com/