Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many forums right now which can be bit better or much better than this one. but I don't think that admin isplanning to improve the site at all. So I will say unfortunately, we don't see any kind of improvement we wish we could see. so I don't think we should expect improvement on the activity as well.

I am just confused why you are considering being active on the site. I don't see enough reason for me to be active on the site. It is just a waste of my time to be active on the site.. There are so many forums to choose can we are having difficulty in posting in all of them. There is no need to be active on this one as well

They are paying only not motivated to post. I consider it because of the post rate and from the previous payments I received. Only I wait the good signal that the admin will be like before, that he is very active in his forums and great in the payments like few days only you will get paid.

They still offer good rates for a ptp forum but yes, the fact that they are a forex only forum has made a lot of posters not to have the interest to be active members here. Even when the forum was paying faster there was still low participation or interest from many posters.

I checked this forum about 10 days ago and there was a thread that a member created that someone should guide him on how to make a quality posts and he also asked if he makes quality posts would he be rewarded,so the admin answered him and told him that there would be no reward for the quality post that he would get 2 points for any thread he creates,if I may ask,has the post rates been reduced

• 2 months later...

If your ban is a permanent ban,then don't expect the admin to lift your ban but if it was temporary then admin would surely lift it. What have you done wrong in the forum for you to have been banned. Anyways I have not been visiting this forum lately so I can't really say much about it for now.