Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12instant - 12instant.com

Join Here

Hello Members and welcome to the fastest way to make money,

Find out just how easy earning online can be! without hassles?

I believe everyone should be paid INSTANT. My name is Gilbert and I am your Admin!

Also I do not require you to make a purchase before getting your payouts.

I purchased this script with the sole intention of showing you just how good INSTANT PAYING SITES CAN AND WILL BE!

I promise you the fastest payouts online and support second to none!

You signup, purchase a membership, surf and GET PAID instant and automatic.

There will never be a need to ask or wait for your payout nor will I ever ask you to make a purchase to get your payout like some sites are now doing!

12% for 11 days a 132% return paid instant its that easy !

We Accept : LR, AP

Join Here

minimum upgrades is affordable and daily profit offered is interesting. but although already make upgrade, we should still make surf everyday to get profit. the good thing is this site offer instant payout. we'll receive payment soon in our account after make request.

The site maybe pay , i havent checked that out. Im just not interested becuase of the design. Its the same as starwars and i did not like that site either.....

If you start a surfer then at least make it a little different in design...i mean at least the colours:)

I am always on the lookout for a surfer but this isnt either the answer for one...

• 2 weeks later...

I think they are legit and professional. I found a money back guarantee there. Not all the sites provide them. I like the site. But I don't want to invest there because of it's high profit equal to HYIPs.

We payback to the account the upgrade was purchased with to avoid fraud and hackers.

So no need to worry about getting your account hacked.

I do believe them.

Chasmi

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to see here, another site which can give us 12% daily for our regular traffic surf. I think this is not too high RoI ; as others have 8-10% where they're able to give us 2% more. Last proof shown that they really paying.

User Amount Batch Time

$2.64 06968XXX 10 min. ago

$2.40 2A8D4XXX 12 min. ago

$2.40 8F8E0XXX 1.2 hours ago

$2.88 64398XXX 5.4 hours ago

$2.88 87BD5XXX 9.2 hours ago

$1.20 64385XXX 9.3 hours ago

$4.08 3DA58XXX 9.5 hours ago

$5.76 42872XXX 9.8 hours ago

$1.20 64377XXX 11.1 hours ago

$3.60 E9A0EXXX 13 hours ago

Liberty Reserve AlertPay

Overall their way of thinking is very movable to us, as per their norms we can predict our total profit. Only we've to surf, by which they must able to bring more traffic.