Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what broker do you use to trade?

Nona_3

• 3 weeks later...

I trade with an ASIC broker, FP Markets, that has been active in the forex market for over 15 years. I mainly chose it for its tight spreads that drop to 0.0 pips when trading with EURUSD and the customer service, which is quick in answering most of my queries even when I reach them on emails or live chat.

FXOpen still become a good broker, trading conditions are good, and many payment options are available, trading forex, CFD crypto, indices, stock, ETF, and commodities. I trading using FXOpen already more than ten years, and enjoy their services, sometimes I get a prize from contest held in fxopenforum.com

Every broker, in my opinion, has their own advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, as a trader who has joined a broker, I utilize all of its facilities, so that I can be assisted in trading to the maximum and benefit together with FreshForex broker.

16 hours ago, Namu said:

Every broker, in my opinion, has their own advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, as a trader who has joined a broker, I utilize all of its facilities, so that I can be assisted in trading to the maximum and benefit together with FreshForex broker.

I trade with FXOpen for more than 10 years, and till now still trading using this broker.

• 2 weeks later...

At Freshforex, I avoid trading like this :

1. Poor forex trading knowledge
2. Lack of good forex trading mindset
3. Poor Trading Strategy
4. Trading with greed and emotions
5. Trading in high volumes
6. Trading large lot size
7. Using very high leverages
8. Trading in times of high market uncertainties
9. Trading in times of high-impact news without giving them consideration
10. Revenge trading after getting some series of loss

Thousands of brokers in the forex world, beginners are probably confused about how to choose the broker, how to choose the broker should have criteria including.

Regulated broker, trading conditions, transaction fee, customer support, payment processor, platform trading, type account, and traders review. 

I trade with FXOpen ECN broker, regulated by ASIC, FCA, and Cysec, Good trading conditions in the ECN environment, the transaction fee is low, even get a negative spread on the TickTrader platform, and Customer support 24/5 a week. payment processors available in many ways including Bitcoin, platform trading support MT4, MT5 PC and mobile, and TIckTrader platform support PC and mobile too. Type account, micro, STP, ECN also crypto. Traders' review is good on Trustpilot

FP Markets is still my solid broker, with reasonable trading conditions and a wide range of payment alternatives for trading forex, CFD crypto, indices, stocks, ETFs, and commodities. I've been trading with FP Markets for over 5 years and appreciate their customer service, which is quick in responding to clients.

I had been trading with ICM for two years but had to move to another broker, FP Markets, because the spreads are lower in FP Markets than in ICM, and the commission costs are lower at $8 per round lot in ICM and $6 in FP Markets.

I still use FXOpen and often trade forex by choosing major pairs, in the chart usually like to open multiple pairs and will look the pair with good average movement. Trading gold also has a low spread, but high volatility trading gold is risky if using a tight stop loss. 

I trade with an ASIC broker known as FP Markets; their spreads are some of the lowest, starting at 0.0 pips in EURUSD and 0.2 in other major pairs.

Their demo account also provides educational materials for beginner traders, and there are no issues such as spreads widening or server issues.

• 8 months later...
On 5/26/2023 at 3:29 PM, James Mcgrant said:

I trade with an ASIC broker known as FP Markets; their spreads are some of the lowest, starting at 0.0 pips in EURUSD and 0.2 in other major pairs.

Their demo account also provides educational materials for beginner traders, and there are no issues such as spreads widening or server issues.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :)