Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what broker do you use to trade?

Nona_3

So far I trade uses FXOpen broker, where I already trade with them more than nine years so far. FXOpen is global broker regulated on three jurisdiction Australia, United Kingdom and Europe. Trading condition is good, true ECN offer low spreads from 0.0 pips and there are so many instrument trading in CFD market included forex, indices, cryptocurrency, stock, commodity. 

I have been trading in the forex market for over three years and have burned several accounts with various brokers. I currently trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker, with a commission cost of $8 per round lot, and the spreads start at 0.0 pips in EURUSD and average around 0.1-0.2 pips for most parts of the day.

On 2/25/2023 at 9:50 PM, boltushkin said:

I use several brokers but my favourite one is Hotforex, this broker is ideally suitable for scalping because spreads on pairs I trade most of the time keep near zero

I also often trade scalping on my account FXOpen, the spreads also start from 0.0 pips, however trade scalping need to choose low spread pair like EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY,  USDCAD, these pair in daily average is good and often I get low spread. And possible using TickTrader terminal getting negative spreads on these pairs. 

I've been trading for nine months, and I trade with an FP Markets the commission per lot is $6 per round lot which is cheaper than other ECN brokers.

The spreads began from 0pips in EURUSD, JPYUSD and other Major pairs and during high volatile news movements, the spreads were consistent.

In my opinion, each broker has its advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, pay attention to it when choosing a broker, so that later you can trade correctly and safely. As I want to ask you, is the FXOpen broker safe for traders?

FP Markets is my preferred broker among those stated since their trading circumstances are favourable, with narrower spreads and faster execution speeds appropriate for scalping.

I was delighted by their customer service since I had numerous questions at the beginning of the process, and the FP Markets customer representative was pleasant and prompt in answering them.

On 3/1/2023 at 10:16 AM, Namu said:

In my opinion, each broker has its advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, pay attention to it when choosing a broker, so that later you can trade correctly and safely. As I want to ask you, is the FXOpen broker safe for traders?

I have trades using FXOpen broker more than nine years so far maybe more, and grateful FXOpen still become safe broker based my experience, trading condition is good, low spread especially in the major pair like EURUSD, AUDUSD, and more. Withdrawn process so far also smoothly processed, FXOpen is good broker, my friends also use this broker.

I have some experience in this area and I want to share it with you. I am a beginner and could not find a good trading broker for a long period of time. This did not give me the opportunity to be more successful and make a good income in Forex. But everything has changed. I found Forex Brokers So if you're ready to take your trading to the next level, head over to TradingBrokers.com today and start your journey to financial success. With their expert analysis, comprehensive reviews, and educational resources, you'll be well on your way to becoming a successful trader in no time

From the brokers I have traded with so far, FP Markets is my preferred broker because they provide some of the lowest commission costs and spreads when compared to most ECN brokers. 

The customer service is quick in solving clients' queries, and I have never come across any issues with them for the past eight months; even the withdrawals are smooth.

There is thousands broker in forex world, choosing the broker must reliable broker for long term business, however choosing good and trusted must accompanied with good skill trading, it is will vain trading under good broker, but can't make profit from trading because lack of trading experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trading in the forex market for over three years and have lost money with multiple firms. I presently trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker, with a charge of $8 per round lot, and spreads in EURUSD start at 0.0 pips and average around 0.1-0.2 pips for much of the day.

I am trading with FXOpen broker and use the smallest lot size 0.01 with open multiple pairs in the MT4 platform, although open multiple platform, however in trading I only choose one pair to traded, or two pair only with use risk management plan, sometimes I also trade using TickTrader terminal.

Currently, there are many brokers available in the forex market, and traders can choose between international or local brokers. As for myself, I am still using FreshForex as my broker of choice, as not only is my capital safe, but the deposit bonuses they provide are also very generous.

I have traded with various brokers in the past four years, and after burning several accounts, I currently stick with FP Markets. I've been trading with them for over two years using their raw ECN account.

Spreads are tight as promised; they move around from 0.1 to 0.3 pips for most major currency pairs with regulations from govt bodies such as ASIC and CYSEC.

For now, there are already many forex brokers available, but there are also many fraudulent brokers. And I myself am still a member of FreshForex broker, because the educational facilities are very helpful and there is also a 300% deposit bonus to maximize profits on a real account.