Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What forex broker is the best?

Tom-93nf

The brokers that I find reliable are Etoro and FP markets, they provide some of the best trading conditions with good customer service.

FP Markets is also an older broker that has been active since 2005 with regulation from ASIC, CYSEC and from an offshore license St. Vincent.

There are thousands broker in financial market sometimes make confused how to choose the best one, I alone already use FXOpen global broker which developing company always improving in trading service and infrastructure trading, this company regulated in three jurisdiction AU, UK and EU. In Australia under ASIC, then UK under FCA and Europe under Cysec. So far comfortable using their service and all withdrawal always processed smoothly as long as obey the rules.

From my personal experience with several brokers over the last few years, I prefer FP Markets to trade because of the reliability factor, considering they have been in the business for over 15 years.

Another main reasons I trade with them is because the spreads are consistent, even during high market movements, and they start as low as 0.0 pips in EURUSD, GBPUSD, and other major pairs.

Low spread brokers is recommended for traders when scalping, choosing trading pair also important when working trading to get low spread trading pair, don't trade exotic pair because high transaction cost and very risky for newbie, choose the pair ,major like EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY,. GBPUSD. Using Ticktrader platform possible get negative spread on pair like EURUSD and AUDUSD and sometimes another pair. 

Each trader eventually will recorded own experience when use the broker, good broker will always gives good service from different perspective, trading condition, withdrawal, payment option, support etc, so far my experience trading with FXOpen still good and fine, the broker also obey rules KYC and AML, so every client must be verified when they want to withdraw money.

The most important is become profitable trader, and choose the broker indeed very important, trading with broker low spread like FXOpen gives benefit especially scalping trading because in daily trader may open and close many transaction, so with low spread gives more benefit. 

I scalp with FP Markets under ASIC regulation for higher leverage, and I must say the spreads on their raw (ECN) account are low, averaging 0.1–0.3 pips. 

It's been over two years trading with them, without any issues like spreads widening or no response from customer service; the overall experience has been good so far.

• 2 weeks later...

FXOpen broker in 2022 awarded as the innovative broker by traders union, the company emphasiz to improved service with offer TickTrader terminal platform which trader can trade using one account to trade in multiple CFDs market, crypto, forex, stocks, indices, commodity, TickTrader platform designed for ECN broker and possible get negative spread on pair like EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and more.

Every broker, in my opinion, certainly has its own advantages and disadvantages, so once the trader has chosen the right broker, the next step is to make the most of its facilities as best as possible, this is done so that later it can be helped in understanding and also performing better forex trading with FreshForex broker.

A broker that suits your trading methods and strategy is a good choice. For example, I require a broker for scalping, and I prefer FP Markets because of its regulation by ASIC and because their spreads are stable even when the market conditions are volatile, which is an advantage for scalpers.

Scalping trading is attractive trading straregies where we can catch profit at short times and open many times order a day, scalping need low spreads broker like FXOpen to get more benefit because spread from 0.0 pips, even possible when using TickTrader terminal getting negative spread on pair like EURUSD, AUDUSD, EURJPY etc. TickTrader available  also in google play store and app store.

Etoro and FP Markets are two brokers I trust; they offer some of the best trading conditions and excellent customer service.

FP Markets is another older broker that has been in operation since 2005 and is regulated by ASIC, CYSEC, and an offshore licence from St. Vincent.

Choosing the broker for new traders maybe make some confuse because there are so many broker offer various trading feature, while traders who already choose and uses broker with comfortable, they will stick to use the service, except they faced bad experience with the broker, and grateful so far trading with FXOpen broker already more than nine years still fine, good trading condition and withdrawn process is smooth.

• 2 months later...

Traders trade with several brokers until they find the suitable broker choice; hence, there is no best broker, but there are reliable brokers that most traders would agree with, like CMC, Etoro, and FP Markets, which are some of the brokers that I came across with several positive reviews and regulation from govt bodies such as ASIC and FCA.

Each broker has its own pros and cons, but as long as trading with the broker feel comfortable and has no problem, we will stick to trading using these companies, I traded with FXOpen already more than nine or tens years and feel comfortable, and no intention to looking another broker.

• 2 weeks later...

If we pursue scalping techniques, make sure to trade with the right broker. Scalping is the term used for traders who take small profits from many trades each day. The advantage of trading at Freshforex is that traders can maximize scalping techniques comfortably here

1 hour ago, nanamage said:

If we pursue scalping techniques, make sure to trade with the right broker. Scalping is the term used for traders who take small profits from many trades each day. The advantage of trading at Freshforex is that traders can maximize scalping techniques comfortably here

I like scalping trading choose pair EURUSD, this pair has good average movement and also in FXOpen could get negative spread using TickTrader platform, often I only use pending order by setting up stop loss and target profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing a forex broker is very important because the broker is the bridge so that traders can trade forex. Using an older broker makes traders feel more secure because of the experience. So until now, I feel safe and comfortable trading with the Freshforex broker, which has been active for a long time and always gives promo bonuses and cashback.