Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

advise the simplest hosting offering New Year's specials and discounts?

Mokerang

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.

The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.

Do you know anything about HostingWalay.pk ecommerce hosting? Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

They're offering New Year's Hosting Special - upto 45% off the price now.

• 1 month later...

Cheap and attractive deals are available from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.

I like these web hosts because it is so easy to use. It saves me a lot of time and that is the reason it is my favorite. I rarely have any problems and if for some reason I do tech support always helps me out quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Attractive deals are available from libertyvps.net and hostround.com.

Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...