Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the most trusted broker?

Katie_90

There are thousands broker in forex world, however not all broker considered as trusted company, I alone working in forex trading market in more than nine years and using FXOpen broker, the company regulated in UK, AU and EU which in UK under FCA, AU under ASIC and EU under Cysec. 

Bonus maybe matter for newbie traders, but not for professional traders, because in the bonus there are certain rules and traders also need to understand these rules using bonus. Because sometimes the broker offers bonus free no deposit with big number but only like as a trap, after take the bonus the requirement withdraw profit is must making deposit and finished certain number of lot size.

There are so many brokers in forex industry, choosing trusted broker is important for long term business, although peoples don't know the future but choosing the broker that regulated and gives good service can minimize the problem when withdraw money.  For this I still believe FXOpen as good broker.

Most regulated brokers are trutable since they are under govt conditions. You can trade with either an ASIC or FCA broker, in my opinion, since they are more reliable.

I trade with an ASIC broker, FP Markets, and have been trading with it for 2 years without any issues; the customer service is quick in its answers, and there are not issues during withdrawals or deposits.

• 3 weeks later...

I am uses FXOpen broker also included the old broker, the company has experience more than 16 years providing services in financial market, the broker also offer low  spread from 0.0 pips and possible get negative spreads if using TickTrader terminal platform that available in App store and Google play store. Based my experience FXOpen is good and trusted broker.

Trusted brokers, in my opinion, are top-tier regulations such as ASIC and FCA. I trade with an older ASIC broker, FP Markets, that has been active in the forex business for over a decade.

The customer service is prompt in answering most of the clients' queries, and the withdrawals or deposits are smooth without any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

FP Markets is the broker I trust. I chose them due to their ASIC and CYSEC rules, and I've been trading with them for more than six months now without experiencing any significant problems.

As previously indicated, withdrawals have always been made on schedule and without any problems, such as servings freezing or spread expanding.

• 2 months later...

I currently use FreshForex and have been with it for a year. Recently, I seem to be facing issues during withdrawals, and the customer service also does not respond properly.

And I see several positive reviews on FP Markets, which I will be giving a shot at to see if it's better than FreshForex.

We don't need to choose the broker if already select an option, and better to work on improving trading skills in making a profit in trading, so we can withdraw money regularly through the broker that already facilitates all traders, I choose FXOpen broker, and in the fxopenforum.com now there are some opportunities for all members and traders FXOpen gets a prize from the free contest.

• 3 months later...