Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mental Health Question

Jikol

Hello. It seems to me that assessment itself refers to what is mental health, and if you would be kind enough to tell me, how does work now affect self-esteem? Because because of the fact that it took me a very long time to figure out cryptocurrency and I didn't succeed, I just lost a lot of money. I lost my self-esteem from that and I don't know how I can get it back. Is there anything you might have done? Well, anyway, then I would appreciate any advice you can give me.

Well, the question is really quite important and I want to answer it as concisely and discreetly as possible. Try to realize yourself in some way in life, because the bad self-esteem, often from the fact that you observe successful people, but you are not that. So if you can achieve something in this life, yes, I think that this assessment will be all right. That's my personal advice to you.

On 12/23/2022 at 1:28 PM, Jikol said:

Hello. It seems to me that assessment itself refers to what is mental health, and if you would be kind enough to tell me, how does work now affect self-esteem? Because because of the fact that it took me a very long time to figure out cryptocurrency and I didn't succeed, I just lost a lot of money. I lost my self-esteem from that and I don't know how I can get it back. Is there anything you might have done? Well, anyway, then I would appreciate any advice you can give me.

Hi, unfortunately, I have to admit that a lot of people have self-esteem problems right now, and unfortunately, it's quite depressing. It's a fact, considering the fact that nowadays people, on the contrary, should develop, instead of constantly being in some kind of problems. And I feel really bad for you that this happened to you and really sorry that it happened at all. I could recommend you to see a therapist online because going somewhere is of course quite inconvenient. 

And as for this question, where can you find a good and professional online therapist? That is now one very good provider of self esteem counseling , who finds these guys and or rather, he works with them, just can provide you with a good online therapist for your needs, who will definitely help you.

• 9 months later...

Mental health is a multifaceted topic that encompasses a wide range of concerns and considerations, from anxiety and depression to stress management and self-care. In the ongoing dialogue surrounding mental health, it is crucial to approach the subject with the same level of care and precision as we would when discussing physical health.  I say you can get  hyaluronic acid and learn more information about the college life. Just as hyaluronic acid plays a pivotal role in maintaining the suppleness and vitality of our skin, addressing mental health questions with empathy, education, and support is essential in nurturing emotional well-being and resilience in individuals and communities alike.

Unfortunately, in today's world we see "successful success" every day. The perfect picture on social networks, where everyone achieves incredible results and becomes successful in their business. But the most important thing is that behind this ideal picture there are often hidden many falls and failures that we are reluctant to share. After all, you want to show the result itself, or only the good moments on the way to achieving this success. And many people begin to have complexes against the background of the success of others, their self-esteem drops and, as a rule, this has a very strong impact on the psychological level. But it is important to understand that the difficulties that arise in achieving the goal are part of the journey. There is no need to be afraid of making mistakes, it’s not scary...it’s scary to do nothing.