Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy to be back posting in here again. But same time its really frustrating because theirs so few activity in here and sometimes the site is out that I thought this one has turn to scam already. Its really hard to earn in here since the rate is low and we only get paid by okpay and when we exchange okpay to other ecurrency we pay fees.

I agree. But I think if you know how to convert okpay to LR then you will try to earn via okpay also. Beside if you want I will buy your okpay for LR. But of course theirs a 25% fee. Its really hard to find a good buyer of okpay you know. But right now I'm still waiting for my funds in okpay to arrived.

Well yeah that is what I need to know so that I can start posting for this forum though I see some people are successful for this forum and it seems that they already have found some exchangers that they can trade okpay money to other payment processor. That is what we need to know

• 2 weeks later...

Can't open the site right now. I'm little frustrated because I just got paid in here and I'm trying to be active once more. But now for four days more or less this site I can't open. I'm hoping that it will return soon. I'm wondering what happen and why suddenly its close down. Because I don't see any problem with this site. Unlike other forum that is open and only have pending payments. But this one as long you can open you get paid.

well, the site is down at the moment, there is some maintenance going on here, but the admin promises to bring the site back to normal as soon as possible.

for those that can't get access to this page, I would like to inform them of this maintenance currently and post the image and the message from the admin in here.

CashFindForum.Com

Sorry For Any Inconvenience But The Board is Currently OFF Because We're Making Huge Upgrades Right Now

Thank You For Your Ultimate Support

Regards CFF Administrator

sound.gif

well, the site is still down, I think they should have also notified their posters regarding the expected time to return, to have an idea, and it is really frustrating for active members of this forum, to have the site unavailable this longer.

This site is back online. Problem is that database has been clean. So in short theirs no more old posters, old members and this site is back as a new site. Now we need to register again in order to earn in here. Also if my understanding is right. they going to start paying this coming january.

• 2 weeks later...

I already been a member of this site again. I just joined a week ago. But I'm not planning to be active in here yet. I will going to wait for january then I will going to be active in here. Since Its only going to be a ptp forum this coming january. I hope the rate will increase and same time I hope LR will be added.

well, good to see that the site is finally back after long maintenance, now that they have returned I think members can start their activities as usual, there is OkPay I guess the current option for payments in here, hope they will add few more payment processors and e-currencies for the comfort of members.

So do you say that we need to register once again in this forum for us to join and participate in it, well if that is the case then I might register once again in here if I still want to pursuit posting here.

Yes you need to register in this forum again in order to start posting but it looks like this forum is totally inactive at the moment,i cannot see many people posting here and the payment request section is empty.

I am seeing this site for the first time . Now that they are back are they still paying the same rate because I think their rate is atractive enough to make me join. But If they have lowered it, then, i am out.

You said the rate is still the same that why you want to join. But your last sentence you say but if they have lowered it. Now my question is what is their rate before that attracts you? Because before its rate is 1 cent per post and now that they return their rate is 1 cent per post still and they are not paying right now. They will going to start paying this coming january.