Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just update us when you get paid in here and if you are happy on how much you get in here. Me I'm not happy on my earnings in here. But I keep on posting anyway. Every time I get paid I don't even bother to open and check my account if I receive my payments. I just used my email verification.

CFF has restarted to pay. I never expected that to happen as it has been months since they stopped paying their members. I myself have about 150 points their but can see that they are paying through Ok Pay. Does anyone know if they are paying through Liberty Reserve as well and whats the current minimum payout at CFF?

It seems that they might have found new advertisers which resulted in them to start paying back. However, its nice that they are back and paying. I still doubt that until when they can keep paying their members as they can end up like previous time without any information. So, I will be staying away from this site.

12th payment received from CFF:

Amount: $3.00 USD

Transaction date: 9/18/2011

Transaction time: 7:05 AM

Payer Name: Cashfindforum

Payer Email: cashfindforum@yahoo.com

Message: CFF Cashout - 12th Payment - Sponsored by Okpay.com

Thanks

Congrans for your payment bro. Can't you please tell how much days did they take to actually complete your payment request as I am still not sure if they are paying their members without any delays which they used to have in the past. Moreover, do they have the same posting rate that they used to have before?

I wonder what are their current posting rates as I did try to make a post at CFF and found that their point system is a bit confusing. Their point system showed me an increment of 0.02 for my post. Does that mean that they are paying 2 cents for our posts. And, I would also like to know if Ok pay is the only option through which a member will be paid at CFF?

I think it is still 2 cents per post. Not quite good but I believe it is reasonable enough since many ptp forums are using this posting rates like DMT and MTW, right?

Yes, that is true that most of the other PTP's are paying the same posting rates but the major disadvantage which we will have on CFF is that they are only paying through a payment processor named Ok Pay. It seems they are sponsoring the forum at the moment and I really doubt that they will end up live previous time once their sponsorship is over.

If only they could at least add another payment processor as an option to paying their members then I believe this forum can compete with the likes of TCC, EP, MTW and DMT as well.

I really doubt that they will be alble to compete against the top forums as if we look at the history of CFF, they used to be a top forum about 6 months back but they suddenly stopped paying their members and the admin. disappeared for months before he finally restarted to pay. There is still no guarantees if the site admin. won't do that again.

The forum was not accessible and it redirect me to this link http://7plr.com/ when I try to access it. So it seems it marks the end of this forum already :(

I myself noticed that they went offline but guess what, they are back online and everything seems to be working fine at CFF. It seems that they might have had a temporary offline problem which is now solved. Let's see until when they can keep paying their members with their new sponsors.