Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

yesterday i reach 40 points here, or same like 20 post, just from HYIP section, well today i will make post in GPT section too and in HYIP section if someone make post there, but it seems today i can make a lot more. and it seems many members resume the activity

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well perhaps if I can also make some posts in the hyip section then my points will be better each day from posting for this forum, anyways I hope I can make some more posts from this forum later on.

LOL of course you will get more points from this forum if you active in the other section too like HYIP or other section left, here because mainly many people only active in GPT section not also in HYIP or the other section

With the rate per post here, i think it will be hard to reach payout quick from this forum. I had even

dropped this one to one of my active forums, especially when the rate per post drops. And some

times, i don't count this forum still as a paying PTP, after long ago it went off and come up again as

a PTP. The Admin really need to do something in order to bring back the activities like it use to, when

they were competing EP and other PTP forums as well.

there is no doubt that this is another good paying forum site.It did stopped paying members sometimes ago but the admin is fully back now and making payments as fast as possible.Those who finds the place exciting can make post and get paid for it.I just don't like the threads arrangement on the site.

It seems they have pending payouts from april 16 up to now. Well, it still have some time so for sure it could be a delay. But I guess it has been difficult to see that this forum have good rank and seems many members are still active.

i don't know about this site rank(alexa or pagerank), but you are right some members here still active, if we can spend more time here, i think to create about 25 posts per day still possible here, and we can reach 100 posts in 4 days

I'm almost spamming in here each time I post. lols. Because I post in here 25 post or 50 points each time I post in here. If activity in here is great I can post that much daily in here but since its not that active I only post that much every other day. Also I already request payments in here about 5 dollars worth of post but its in okpay not in LR.

since 16 April , the admin of CFF is stopped paying , I do not know what are the reasons , but now there are more than 14 days ago without any new payments from the admin of this forum .

not stopped paying but have some delay, if you truly make post here you can see today that admin here is online, so far i just try to make more post here and if i can i will request the payment request tomorrow in this site, and yeah that long delay make us little worried

Just reached minimum amount for payout today and immediately submitted my payment request. I try to make at least 20 posts in here on a daily basis and its enough to reach my goal weekly but also gives me time to concentrate on other PTP forums. Cant want to see how long it will take for my payout to be cleared.

i see your posts there dude you just make payment request here, right? but this forum have delay for long time, it is since 16th April and if in 16th May this forum still not pay members, i think they truly have some problem with funds

Yes, I just made a payment request in there and will continue to post when I have time in the meantine while I await for the processing of my payment requests. There are quite a number of payment requests already in queue as I am sure you have already noted.

well,there maybe a delay with payments on the site but i don't think the admin will have problem clearing them at all.From my experience,he may be sourcing for funds or waiting fo sponsors to pay him.I know the site is having good sponsors so,there should not be any worry if the site is going to stop paying.

I am satisfied that I was able to submit my payment request. The rest will follow later. I am aware that there are a lot of payment requests in here which admin still needs to clear out. The good thing is that should I continue to post i can still be able to edit my payment request and add more points instead of having to wait and submit another payment request.

Its seems theirs a delay in payments in here right now. I'm afraid that this site will going to turn to scam again? But I'm hoping not. Because I really need each ptp forum that I'm posting to earn money. I have creditcards to pay. And even though I earn only 5 dollars a month in here. If you add up its still do make good amount.

Lets say 5 dollars for 12 months. that's already 60 dollars.