Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to reached more than 200 points in this forum last night and immediately requested for payment and I am glad about the posting activities in here because it was good.

That's good. In first payments you request first and I request second in second payments I request first and got paid already but your just requesting today. I hope you can catch up. Because CFF has no limits in posting so its means if you post more you can still reach third cashout at the same time.

My plan is to reach 4 dollars before I request payments again. But now I'm thinking to cashout when I reach 3 dollars or better yet cashout when I open my account as I already reach 2 dollars in here. I really want to cashout when I reasch 5 dollars. But same time I feel scared that it can turn to scam like what it did before.

Wow! I admire you all guys. You reach minimum payouts in this forum so fast. You only need 24 hours to reach minimum payout? That was fast! I will try to be active in this forum also. The problem is i am also active in some other PTP's so being active in more than 4 forums would really make you reach payout a little longer.