Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hi, what broker has nice conditions for trading?

Katie_90

There are so many broker out there with various trading service, I am trading use FXOpen broker as best ECN broker which get award from IAFT in 2021. Trading condition also good in my experience, spread in ECN account from 0.0 even possible negative spread, withdraw money still smoothly so far. The company also already having experience in financial market more than 16 years.

Of course, for now there are many brokers available on forex, all that remains for traders is to choose which broker is right and appropriate. Where I myself am still comfortable and safe joining the FreshForex broker, where in addition to the education provided, there is also a very large deposit bonus available to take advantage of.

It is true that FP Markets' trading conditions are robust, I have been using them for a year now, and they provide some of the lowest spreads that drop at 0.0 pips.

They also provide over 10,000 instruments for traders looking to trade global stocks and commodities.

11 hours ago, Ralph said:

It is true that FP Markets' trading conditions are robust, I have been using them for a year now, and they provide some of the lowest spreads that drop at 0.0 pips.

They also provide over 10,000 instruments for traders looking to trade global stocks and commodities.

So far I use FXOpen global broker also offer spread from 0.0 even possible get negative spread usually occur on pair EURUSD, AUDUSD. For scalping trader using broker low spread gives more benefits. There are so many active traders in fxopenforum dot com 

There re thousands broker in forex world, choosing the broker for beginner can be tricky, because there are broker offers big free bonus no deposit but sometimes they need to fulfilled certain hard job like as to eligible withdraw profit bonus trader must making deposit and finishes certain lot size. 

• 3 weeks later...

Don’t copy others because it won’t make any benefit for you. But if you want to take lessons from others’ mistakes, then its fine for you. Besides so, you have to study the market on your own because it will strengthen you. To bolster your trading knowledge, Eurotrader offers free educational program to traders.

There are two types trader in forex industry, independent trader and investor traders, when we want to become independent trader then need to learn how to trade and make money from trading, however if want to become investor traders then need to make research best PAMM account or signal provider, copy trading etc. FXOpen barely release best PAMM account in December 2022 on their company's blog.

In my opinion, FP Markets provides some of the best trading conditions, and I have been trading with them for two years without any issues.

The spreads are tight, starting at 0.0 pips in EURUSD with some of the lowest commission costs of $3 per lot and an execution speed of 30 ms, which is faster than my previous brokers.

9 hours ago, James Mcgrant said:

In my opinion, FP Markets provides some of the best trading conditions, and I have been trading with them for two years without any issues.

The spreads are tight, starting at 0.0 pips in EURUSD with some of the lowest commission costs of $3 per lot and an execution speed of 30 ms, which is faster than my previous brokers.

I am still choose FXOpen and not only trade with these company for two years but more than nine years, and so far I satisfied with their service, trading condition and withdrawal process smoothly processing

• 2 months later...

Even though I trade with FP Markets, from my personal experience, their trading conditions are reliable, with some of the fastest execution speeds at 30 milliseconds.

The spreads start at 0.0 pips in EURUSD, and in other major currency pairs, the spreads average from 0.1 to 0.3 pips for most parts of the day.

16 hours ago, RolexFX said:

Even though I trade with FP Markets, from my personal experience, their trading conditions are reliable, with some of the fastest execution speeds at 30 milliseconds.

The spreads start at 0.0 pips in EURUSD, and in other major currency pairs, the spreads average from 0.1 to 0.3 pips for most parts of the day.

Scalping trader need fast execution speed to likuidated an order, FXOpen also as true ECN broker, transaction speed just in milisecond, for scalping is comfortable, sometimes I trade scalping on XAUUSD or gold, this in FXOpen has low spread