Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NEUROTEX - neurotex.cc

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

neurotex-cc-640.jpg

Started: Sunday, 20 November 2022
Payouts: Instant 
Ref-offer 6% - 3% - 2% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameSilo, LLC,    2022-11-17 - 2023-11-17 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 19 Nov, 2022 to 19 Nov, 2023 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.34.2 (live sites on IP: 32)
  • Script: not defined

Description:

Neurotex is an investment platform in which you earn a percentage of your invested money for a certain period of time. The company is formed by a team of experts with several years of experience in cryptocurrencies, investments, mining, trading and staking. With our years of experience in generating profits through crypto mining, investing, trading, and staking, we have created NEUROTEX with the goal of returning enormous profits to our members. We have created our new platform with safety and stability as our top priority. To get started earning with NEUROTEX is very simple. You only need to register a new account and make a deposit using a cryptocurrency of your choice. After your deposit is complete, you will instantly begin to earn profits every hour. You can also earn additional income by referring your friends and family through our 6%-3%-2%-1% multi-level referral system. We offer 24/7 support through email and Telegram and are always here to answer your questions or to solve any problem. Our program is open to members from around the world and we invite to this opportunity to use our expertise to profit from cryptocurrency and grow your wealth with us.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tron (TRX), USDT ERC-20, USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB)

Investment plans:

• $10 - $10000: 5% - 7.5% daily for 30 - 20 days (deposit included)
  • $50 - $1000: 115% - 125% after 10 - 14 days

Telegram: https://t.me/NeurotexGroup
Telegram: https://t.me/Neurotex

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!